Thread: Star Wars TV

Star Wars TV

Check TrekToday. Star Wars TV to be more drama than SF. To be unlike Trek. Please don't make it like Smallville. Please don't make it a soap opera. Please make it appropriate for children. Make it something like the movies. Don't make it like Ewoks or Droids. Probably not much like Clone Wars either. Maybe the only reason they want to focus on drama would be to cut down on special effects, which I can accept, as long as it doesn't mean adults only. I wouldn't mind if it were a little like TNG. Something like Lois and Clark would be mostly acceptable I think. Maybe it will resemble Babylon 5.

Talking

Babylon 5 is NOT appropriate for children.

Yep, yet another prime-time animated series. Boy, I sure missed Futurama.
    Anyhoo, just some random thoughts...

"My philosophy is 'you don't need me to tell you how to play -- I'll just provide some rules and ideas to use and get out of your way.'"
    -- Monte Cook

"Min/Maxing and munchkinism aren't problems with the game: they're problems with the players."
    -- excerpt from Guardians of Order's Role-Playing Game Manifesto

A GENERATION KIKAIDA fan

DISCLAIMER: I Am Not A Lawyer

I guess I wouldn't know. I've seen a smidgen of B5, and haven't heard horrible stuff about it, but I guess I was giving it the benefit of the doubt like I'm guilty of doing in many absurd cases.

Talking

I'm guessing you're not looking for butt shots like in NYPD Blue.

But "Appropriate for Children" only bring image of Ewoks. *shudders in revulsion *
    Anyhoo, just some random thoughts...

"My philosophy is 'you don't need me to tell you how to play -- I'll just provide some rules and ideas to use and get out of your way.'"
    -- Monte Cook

"Min/Maxing and munchkinism aren't problems with the game: they're problems with the players."
    -- excerpt from Guardians of Order's Role-Playing Game Manifesto

A GENERATION KIKAIDA fan

DISCLAIMER: I Am Not A Lawyer