Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DVD you'd like to see.

Hardware!? Hardware!?!

OMG did that movie suck!

No offense, I am a big fan of Hell Comes to Frogtown, so like I should talk...

But Hardware!?!?!

LOL! Yeah, I'm a Hardware fan. Something about it is cool: low-budget, shitty FX, wicked soundtrack, post-apopcalyptic feel, killer robot. Did I mention the killer robot?

Hey I'm also a Sabrina the Teenage Witch fan too, so whaddaya expect?

LQ
    Drunken DM and the Speak with Dead spell: "No, I'm not the limed-over skeleton of the abbot, and no this special key in my boney fingers does not open the door to the secret treasury! ... Oh crap."

Oh...I stand corrected, Aslan and Don. I'm going to have to read it again, obviously. It's been about ten years, and I'm obviously confusing bits of the book with bits of the movie.

In that case, my apologies! (I still liked the Director's Cut better, though...so there! )
    When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for others.

It's the same when you are stupid...

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Gurden
    No need to sigh. Last week, this one got a Region 2 DVD release. Nothing special, no extras or anything, and sneaking past most peoples radar.

But not mine, and I highly enjoyed watching it again.
    http://www.play.com/play247.asp?pa=m...2&title=619637

Apparently Aunty Beeb is releasing all her one-off sci-fi's on DVD soon.
    Thanks, Dan. It's a relief to know it's coming out. I tried to order it from the site you linked to, but they only deliver in Europe. No doubt it will come to other outlets, I hope...
    When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for others.

It's the same when you are stupid...

Quote Originally Posted by AslanC
    Nope. Deckard is not a replicant in the book, or more to the point, it never, ever becomes an issue. There is no question of it in the book. Also the book is pretty far off from the movie. That said I haven't read it in over 10 years.
    Actually, this is an issue in the book, but Deckard gives himself the VK test and decides that he is NOT a replicant.