Thread: Starhips Errata?

Thumbs up Starhips Errata?

In a recent thread the issue was brought up about errata for Starships. I know in the past the contributors to this board had been extremely helpful in culling together the various tidbits we found that eeked into the manuscript. I have a list on my personal machine at home.

In short, can anyone use their search fu and find the old Starships errata threads? Or perhaps assemble them in one thread here?

I'm asking not because I'm lazy, but because my ability to compile the errata against my original manuscript is directly proportional to my amount of free time. Meaning, if someone can hand me all the errors and problems they've found in one big pile, I can address them quickly and in a short period of time. If I have to dig all this info up myself, that's going to take longer and dramatically reduce my ability to get the work done.

Kinda you help me help you sorta thing.

Thanks.
    Mass Effect Fate RPG | "Mass Effect meets Fate meets awesome = FREE"
    Contributor, Gnome Stew
    "In every revolution, there's one man with a pizza."
    Star Trek (TOS) "Pizza, Pizza" (Second season), story by D.S.McBride

You can count me in. I think i know where a couple of threads might be.
    Star Trek Character Builder

Plasma Bolt!! Plasma Bolt!!

An amusing piece of errata which I just spotted today: I don't think the Titan is now a promethius class, though that's debateable of course, till it's seen / not seen on screen

Am I being a pain to ask exactly what your baseline for '20 times *standard* warp drive' is: What is 'standard' Warp drive *Ducks*
    Ta Muchly

Quote Originally Posted by Tobian
    Am I being a pain to ask exactly what your baseline for '20 times *standard* warp drive' is: What is 'standard' Warp drive *Ducks*
    Without context, I'd say MCU. What are we discussing?
    Mass Effect Fate RPG | "Mass Effect meets Fate meets awesome = FREE"
    Contributor, Gnome Stew
    "In every revolution, there's one man with a pizza."
    Star Trek (TOS) "Pizza, Pizza" (Second season), story by D.S.McBride

Sorry Transwarp Drives on page 16 / 17.. it doesn't say how fast they are, other than "20 times conventional warp drive" and 30 for conduits generated by Hubs.. but how fast that baseline is is open to interpretation...

I fully realise why you wrote that as you do, it's the comment Geordi made in Descent (I think it was Geordi?), and like all Treknology it's always left wooly.. but someone will always ask "So how fast is that then... how long will it take to fly to the Delta Quadtrant..."
    Ta Muchly