Thread: [VCR/TIVO ALERT] Enterprise to end this Friday (5/13)

Arrow [VCR/TIVO ALERT] Enterprise to end this Friday (5/13)

It will be a two-hour series finale.

The first hour will conclude the 2-part "Terra Prime" episode.

The second hour is the finale episode, "These Are the Voyages..." written by Berman & Braga. The story will take place six years in the future. Archer & Co. returns to Earth for the decommissioning of NX-01; and bear witness to the signing of the Federation Charter.

Whatever your feelings about this show, it will be missed.
    Anyhoo, just some random thoughts...

"My philosophy is 'you don't need me to tell you how to play -- I'll just provide some rules and ideas to use and get out of your way.'"
    -- Monte Cook

"Min/Maxing and munchkinism aren't problems with the game: they're problems with the players."
    -- excerpt from Guardians of Order's Role-Playing Game Manifesto

A GENERATION KIKAIDA fan

DISCLAIMER: I Am Not A Lawyer

The sad thing is the show finally found it's 'voice' this season; showing us how things in TOS and later Trek's came to pass, instead of trying to out Next Gen TNG.

Sometimes, I feel like Uatu, the Watcher (give me a shout out all you marvel zombies), witnessing the fall of yet another Trek series.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky
    (give me a shout out all you marvel zombies), .
    Hooah!

I watched the ending. It was kind of just "there". As another person in another thread mentioned, it seemed like a Next Generation episode, and seemed rushed.

I did like the final cut, when they did the opening line: "These are the voyages of the Starship Enterprise..." by Picard. "...Its mission, to seek out new life and new civilizations..." by Kirk. ".. and to boldly go where no man has gone before!" by Archer. That was neat!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimace
    I did like the final cut, when they did the opening line: "These are the voyages of the Starship Enterprise..." by Picard. "...Its mission, to seek out new life and new civilizations..." by Kirk. ".. and to boldly go where no man has gone before!" by Archer. That was neat!!
    That was sweet but can't say the same for the episode.
    Star Trek Character Builder

Plasma Bolt!! Plasma Bolt!!