Thread: Return of Family Guy

Return of Family Guy

Am I the only one who watched the new Episode?
    I certinely hope not.
    It was freaking hilarious. Stewie spanking Chris. Making fun of Jesus and the Catholic Church (yet again). And OMG, Meg without her hat, I didn't know it was possible!
    But I could have done without the overt political bias, but that didn't dretract from the overall humor.

That reminds me, on another completely non-related subject. Did anyone notice the slight politically pointed comedy pointed towards the President of the Galaxy on Hitchickers Guide to the Galaxy? Maybe I am looking to deep into it. Maybe I shouldn't. Either way, good movie.

That reminds me, on another completely non-related subject. Did anyone notice the slight politically pointed comedy pointed towards the President of the Galaxy on Hitchickers Guide to the Galaxy? Maybe I am looking to deep into it. Maybe I shouldn't. Either way, good movie.

Haven't seen the movie, but in the radio play, novels and TV show, the president was chosen specifically to be a flashy, vacuous, egotistical showoff with no real power in order to detract the public's attention from those who really run things. That's from the late 1970's-eary 1980's era originals, and any relationship to current world leaders is quite obviously a case of life imitating art. The Hitchkiker's Guide to the Galaxy has this to say about life...