Thread: Enterprise Sourcebook - 2nd Edition Draft/Preview

Enterprise Sourcebook - 2nd Edition Draft/Preview

With the departure of Star Trek: Enterprise, it would be fitting to end this one great era of Trek with a sourcebook. As previously implied, there would be an update on the sourcebook after each season, but since this was the last season, this would be the final update on it. At the moment, I am just redoing the layout and getting contributions from the authors to add new material (new starships, aliens, a little bit on the mirror universe). Here's a sample of the starship section... more to come later...

Download the draft here

In addition if you like to help out with the writing, feel free to conatct me at space_cadet@starbase-coda.com. I won't accept episode summaries (that's what startrek.com and trektoday.com is for) or anything that is too far off base.

Feedback is appreciated.
    Star Trek Character Builder

Plasma Bolt!! Plasma Bolt!!

That's looking really sweet. Love the formatting.

Can I just ask why the Daedalus class is included. Much as I love it (I ran a 22nd century camapign set on one long before Enterprise appeared), it's not featured in Enterprise.

Regards

Renny

Well, the series end in 2161 (These Are the Voyages) and I thought it would be fitting to cap it off with a ship that's available around the same time. Sorta like the passing the torch or something.

Very nice so far.. I recognise that formatting from somewhere *whistles*
    Have you checked what size that prints out at? The fonts look awfully large, you might want to shrink down that typeface a little, and also add more margins in white space around the font.. butting up against the grey doesn't look good.

I'm certainly looking forward to seeing it all finished!
    Ta Muchly

So far, it looks really good. I agree on the font size; you should be able to drop it a bit for size without losing readability on the screen. Looking forward to the rest...

Thumbs up

Your critiques are definitly noted. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Space_Cadet
    With the departure of Star Trek: Enterprise, it would be fitting to end this one great era of Trek with a sourcebook. As previously implied, there would be an update on the sourcebook after each season, but since this was the last season, this would be the final update on it.
    Very impressive Space_Cadet.

I am looking forward to this immensely - there were a few things that DecTrek hadn't covered... Nemesis and Enterprise. We now have a Nemesis netbook and soon we'll have the final Enterprise book too.

Eeeeeeeeeeeexcellent.
    I love deadlines - I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by
    - The late Douglas Adams

Give us more information on the MACO troops on board Enterprise especially from the mirror universe. Pictures would be appreciated. I really liked Reeds and Merriweather's uniforms.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy
    Give us more information on the MACO troops on board Enterprise especially from the mirror universe. Pictures would be appreciated. I really liked Reeds and Merriweather's uniforms.
    There will be some info on the things relating to the MACOs and the Mirror Universe.

Prima Job, Mein Herr
    A brave little theory, and actually quite coherent for a system of five or seven dimensions -- if only we lived in one.

Academician Prokhor Zakharov, "Now We Are Alone"