Thread: Website, Yahoo! update

Website, Yahoo! update

I've update the UFC465537 website. Thanks to Mark from XON gaming for helping me redesign the site! Images were reduced/removed to help with Yahoo!'s bandwidth limitations.

The Yahoo! group now has my adventure notes through episode 12, available for download.

Please contact me w/ questions or comments!

The Mighty Joe

Here's to Owen and Tobian (and everyone else, natch)! I attached a zip file with a couple of adventures. Because of size restrictions, I'll have to attach the others on a seperate posting.

Feedback always appreciated!

J
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Cpt. Lundgren; 07-19-2007 at 07:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by UFC465537
    Here's to Owen and Tobian (and everyone else, natch)! I attached a zip file with a couple of adventures. Because of size restrictions, I'll have to attach the others on a seperate posting.

J
    Here's another:
    Last edited by Cpt. Lundgren; 07-19-2007 at 07:24 AM.

J
    Last edited by Cpt. Lundgren; 07-19-2007 at 07:26 AM.

and last is 10 and 11. Episode 12 and its accompanying files are just too gosh darn big...

Enjoy!
    Joe

I'm looking forward to opening the .ZIPs and checking them out.

Sorry to put you to the trouble, but I really don't like Yahoo! Groups - read their terms of service carefully...

Thanks for uploading these, i will have a good look through them!
    Ta Muchly

Quote Originally Posted by Tobian
    Thanks for uploading these, i will have a good look through them!
    No problem, my pleasure! They're really just notes and ideas with some graphics for reference, and not really - how should I say- 'publish friendly'. If you (or anyone else) plan to use them, you kinda have to make adjustments and notes to meet the needs of your game probably more than usual. A bulk of that stuff was made character specific, and some stuff I was planning was still rattling up in the dark, empty spaces in my head which I never bothered to write down. I guess this is my version of a disclaimer.

Quote Originally Posted by Owen E Oulton

I'm looking forward to opening the .ZIPs and checking them out.

Sorry to put you to the trouble, but I really don't like Yahoo! Groups - read their terms of service carefully...
    Thanks, I hope you enjoy them! I posted a little disclaimer earlier you may want to bear in mind...

Anyhoos, I'm really interested in any feedback/ideas you might have!

And I will look at those terms of service. Maybe there's something I overlooked. Is there something specific or is it just an overall turnscrew?

J

To consolidate space at the Yahoo! group, I've moved my adventure files to the website:

http://www.geocities.com/ufc465537/c...ogs/index.html

(of course, if my brain cells were functioning properly, I'd have done this a LONG time ago...)

Thanks,
    Joe

Anyhoos, I'm really interested in any feedback/ideas you might have!
    I'll also take a look at them, since I'm planning on running a Star Trek campaign again, although using Unisystem.

BTW, do you know how I can track down all those adventures that were published in the Challenger magazine? I found a fe wof them at your site.

Tchau!
    Superseeds #111: Victoria, part 3. And check out our Patreon!
    Writing: Death of a Swordsman (in The Duelist's Guide), Atlas of Earth-Prime: South America (RPG), and more
    Patchworld: Unisystem Amber (fan)

Quote Originally Posted by Fred
    I'll also take a look at them, since I'm planning on running a Star Trek campaign again, although using Unisystem.

BTW, do you know how I can track down all those adventures that were published in the Challenger magazine? I found a fe wof them at your site.

Tchau!
    Thanks!

I posted a request at the Yahoo! group about those Challenger adventures. I wasn't aware of any more beyond the Beta Antares article, but if any turn up I'll post them here and at the group/site.

Salami!

Thanks!

I posted a request at the Yahoo! group about those Challenger adventures. I wasn't aware of any more beyond the Beta Antares article, but if any turn up I'll post them here and at the group/site.

Salami!
    There was a post on the group marked 'Quarantine Field'. Is this the adventure you were thinking of? And are there more?