Thread: %*$&!! Photobucket

%*$&!! Photobucket

Photobucket is so choked with ads and installers and mal-ware suddenly I can't get my ship images uploaded. Anyone have a recommendation as to a hosting site that isn't fucked up?

flickr? *shrug*

I generally just use my wordpress account to store images, these days.
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

I had problems with flickr in the past. What's Wordpress?

Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

That might work...

List of free image hosts at FreeWebspace.net.
    Member, TrekRPGnet Development Team | OD&D Guild - The Guild for Original (Classic) D&D | FlintGamers |Free Web Hosting

As a peron who just views the pix, I hate Photobucket. To look at a picture, I have to let it display about 5 times the bandwidth. I don't mind ads, they do pay the way, but Photobucket is just too bandwidth-heavy.

I just supplement Firefox with the Adblock Plus and NoScript extensions. Photobucket works great once you've culled the extraneous Flash and/or JavaScript.
    “In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations.”

-- Great Law of the Iroquois Confederacy