Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sito Jaxa thing

I know this is off topic, but did any DS9 Relaunch books come out after Unity? Where . . .

Spolier Alert!

Kira gets command of the USS Griffen (Akira Class Cruiser)?

That's the begining of her on the station. She isn't mentioned in any other books on the station as they are (the avatar books) the first of the Relaunch novels.
    Duct tape is like The Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.

- Carl Zwanzig

Okay then, what a weird way to add a character of such history.

I was under the impression that there was something else, must have been wrong.

It's entirely possible a DS9 book dealt with her time in between her maquis days and the war. But I havn't heard of anything specifically.
    Duct tape is like The Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.

- Carl Zwanzig

Thomas and Ro escaped? But to where?

Well, the adventure I ran which established was intended as a setup for a new phase of the Challenger campaign, but it never went any farther than that. The intent was that they would be the core (along with Admiral Layton) of the Renegade faction of the surviving Maquis, as opposed to the Maquis Lobby (led by Rebecca Eddington). Details can be found here: http://www.coldnorth.com/owen/game/s...uis/person.htm

I've not gotten around to finishing this part of the site, as the campaign fizzled out.

In my most recent Trek campaign, I had Sito, Thomas Riker and other persons being used as slave labor (about 25,000 EPW's and political prisoners) by the dominion forces to build an artifical wormhole generator near the badlands. I could swear that I read something like this in a trek novel, but couldn't remember the original source. I plan on adding Sito to the PC's ship as a crewman following the end of the dominion war.

I cannot remember however is Sito was featured in the novels, but I remember Ro being in them.

Anywho, maybe someone here can refresh my memory, then I'll know what I'm looking for when I hit the garage looking for those books in the ever growing pile.

Regards,
    Larry
    "Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy, and can be adequately seasoned with a wide variety of condiments."

Sito Jaxa will probably reappear in my campaign; I kind of always assumed she'd been captured, and handed over to Gul Madred or someone like him. In my campaign, Madred is among the unaccounted for/assumed dead following the devastation of Cardassia by Dominion forces. Elim Garak remains suspicious of this, because Madred's records also disappeared, including the information on just who he interrogated. But no one knows for sure if the two events are linked, or not. My plan is to have Jaxa appear as an agent (brainwashed) of a now independent Madred (who is smart enough to realize that the Cardassian/Federation rapproachment is likely to include the handing over for trial of certain of the more... enthusiastic... members of the Obsidian Order). Madred fled Cardassia with the records, which include the code phrases that give him control over a handful of such individuals, and various other resources.