Thread: Spacedock Forms

Spacedock Forms

Well, I've finally managed to get my current group to give ICON Trek a try, and the first two sessions went over so well, that it looks like we'll be making a campaign of it.

That said, I'm going to step up the ship system to Spacedock. But I've discovered that I can find nowhere on any of my backups the Spacedock forms.

Does anyone have copies of these and/or an excel spreadsheet for designing ships (I vaguely recall there being one released to the Spacedock beta testers).

Any help I could get would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Larry
    "Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy, and can be adequately seasoned with a wide variety of condiments."

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyDragon
    Well, I've finally managed to get my current group to give ICON Trek a try, and the first two sessions went over so well, that it looks like we'll be making a campaign of it.

That said, I'm going to step up the ship system to Spacedock. But I've discovered that I can find nowhere on any of my backups the Spacedock forms.

Does anyone have copies of these and/or an excel spreadsheet for designing ships (I vaguely recall there being one released to the Spacedock beta testers).

Any help I could get would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Larry
    I don't recall forms ever being made, since the constructions usually took like 2-3 pages. Take a look at some of my creations. I would love it if you used them.

IIRC forms were passed out with the tester's but not passed out with the final copies.
    Anyone who still uses Frames for a website should be shot.
    Does your sig area really need to be bigger then your post?

Question

I believe I have the form your looking for. It's 8 pages long and it was the beta for form for Spacedock I think. I can't remember what website I got it from or who posted it because I lost all my web links. Just wondering if it would be ok if I post it here.

I don't have anyplace to post them on the web, but I'd sure appreciate it if you could send me a copy of the files to my email address...daddydragon AT aol DOT com.

Regards,
    Larry
    "Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy, and can be adequately seasoned with a wide variety of condiments."