Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Fun with Greyscale

It's all looking pretty sweet, Neale, though the Miranda looks different than I remember her looking in ST2. Of course, it's been a while....
    Patrick Goodman -- Tilting at Windmills

"I dare you to do better." -- Captain Christopher Pike

Beyond the Final Frontier: CODA Star Trek RPG Support

Quote Originally Posted by PGoodman13
    It's all looking pretty sweet, Neale, though the Miranda looks different than I remember her looking in ST2. Of course, it's been a while....
    Well the protrusions halfway out from the bridge along the top of the saucer are missing in the fore view.
    Phoenix...

"I'm not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity,
    but maybe we should just remove all the safety lables and let nature take it's course"

"A Place For Everything & Nothing In It's Place"

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix
    Well the protrusions halfway out from the bridge along the top of the saucer are missing in the fore view.
    Gah! You're right! The clamps are missing.. dangit! I'll correct that tommorow. :S

TFVanguard:

I am in a PBEM on the USS Constitution. I was wandering if we could pinch, err.... borrow your greyscale of her?

Cheers

Tas
    "Wherever you go....there you are!"

Quote Originally Posted by TFVanguard
    Federation Class (Refit) Battleship

I have always wondered what this ship would look like with the third necelle placed in the same position as the AGT Enterprise's third.

Hope? Hint? Beg?

Quote Originally Posted by AslanC
    I have always wondered what this ship would look like with the third necelle placed in the same position as the AGT Enterprise's third.

Hope? Hint? Beg?
    Well, it's done. I did a full 'Constitution Remake' based on the 'Entente Class', over in the other thread.

Woot!

Bumping this and hoping TFVanguard still populates these forums. All the images are broken here, TFV, and not all of the ships are in galleries on pixelsagas. I use these as part of my screensaver, and several are missing. Could I convince you, if you're still here, to fix the image links or put the missing ships up in a gallery somewhere so I could download them?

This message repeats across all the threads of TFV's images; just trying really hard to get his attention.
    Patrick Goodman -- Tilting at Windmills

"I dare you to do better." -- Captain Christopher Pike

Beyond the Final Frontier: CODA Star Trek RPG Support