Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fun with Greyscale

BEAUTIFUL!!!

You wouldn't happen to have any art of these ships with post-TMP upgrades, would you? My game's in 2295, way after V'Ger, and I'd love a Federation-class dreadnought with the upgraded nacelles and other lines.
    Patrick Goodman -- Tilting at Windmills

"I dare you to do better." -- Captain Christopher Pike

Beyond the Final Frontier: CODA Star Trek RPG Support

FASA (Dana Knutson) Derf Class Surveyor

Quote Originally Posted by PGoodman13
    BEAUTIFUL!!!

You wouldn't happen to have any art of these ships with post-TMP upgrades, would you? My game's in 2295, way after V'Ger, and I'd love a Federation-class dreadnought with the upgraded nacelles and other lines.
    Not yet, but it'll come at some point. Right now I'm getting stuffs together, and also trying to decide which system I'm going to dedicate this 'book' too. I definatley want to handle 'cleaned up' TMP-era ships, though...

Hey, that's all I can ask. Somewhere in here I've got CODA stats for all the Franz Joseph ships, though I do need to revise them for Starships at some point. Now that I actually have a game coming together, I should do something about that....

I love these, but I have to ask... why are you adding Sensor Dishes to ones that never had them?

I don't know about everyone else, but when I see those things hanging down like that I think of them getting satellite TV

Still good work otherwise

Ever gonna do movie era?

Quote Originally Posted by AslanC
    I love these, but I have to ask... why are you adding Sensor Dishes to ones that never had them?
    Because 'canon' has them as deflector dishes now. And, if they're the deflector dishes - one of the most important pieces of equipment on the ship - you can't just get rid of them... at least not yet.

TMP era uses another design scheme for them - as part of the shield grid.

I don't know about everyone else, but when I see those things hanging down like that I think of them getting satellite TV
    Ever think the crew of the Larson wants Cartoon Network?

Ever gonna do movie era?
    It's definately coming, just haven't quite decided on all directions just yet. Right now, I'm going to set out to get some of the older stuff I have together and done, and it's mostly TOS stuff (as I was originally building a fleet guide for ICON before finding Spacedock).

Strictly art-wise, I'll get a ship or two up from the Archernar and Connie-Refit 'eras' before the end of the week.

My next 'focus', though, are the three Starfleet ships shown in 'The Animated Series'.

Sherman class Automatable Supply Vessel

Loknar Class:

My fave kick-ass ship of the era....Just the thing to make those pesky Klingons think twice about messing with the Federation. My characters were not ALL explorers first! LOL

Cheers

Tas
    "Wherever you go....there you are!"

Quote Originally Posted by TFVanguard
    Sherman class Automatable Supply Vessel
    One of those TAS ships you were referring to, I take it?

USS Bonaventure Class Dilithium Drive Test Ship / Surveyor

(I.. actually regret including this ship. It had prominence in TAS in 'The Time Trap' , but when you look at it closely, you realize it's just the Enteprise, traced, with more junk thrown on it, then given bigger windows... I also changed the registry to denote more 'realistically' where the ship would fit.)

Last edited by TFVanguard; 09-11-2005 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PGoodman13
    One of those TAS ships you were referring to, I take it?
    Yep, the Sherman (More Tribbles, More Troubles), Independance (Pirates of Orion), and Bonaventure classes (The Time Trap). Two of them are already up. Not really happy with the Bonaventure.. but the ship wasn't much to work with.

USS Independence Class Armed Freighter

USS Longbow Class Battlecruiser

Quote Originally Posted by TFVanguard
    USS Longbow Class Battlecruiser
    So where's this one from?

USS Washington Class Heavy Carrier