Thread: PATHS OF THE WISE availale on DriveThru RPG

PATHS OF THE WISE availale on DriveThru RPG

Head over to DriveThru RPG and click on the Decipher link on the left-hand side. The file is available right now as I type this.
    Patrick Goodman -- Tilting at Windmills

"I dare you to do better." -- Captain Christopher Pike

Beyond the Final Frontier: CODA Star Trek RPG Support

Yep, and it looks good. Looks like there's a lot of good material in this one.
    - Daniel "A revolution without dancing is a revolution not worth having."

I Was wondering what those of us should do, that have no broadband connection to the internet? Will there be a way to buy any of this books on CD?

Surprisingly given the quality, PotW is only ~7.5 Mb, so it's not that big a deal if you don't have broadband.

Yes you are right, but WORLDS comes at 14 MB and then some. That would be the one I would want to get my hands on first... and I remember how paining slow my modem was, when I DLed ESO...

And my connection often fails. How often can one try to complete the Download?

Don't you have internet access somewhere on your campus? In our university library we have quiet a lot of PCs, and some of them even have WinXP, which allows transfering files to a USB stick without much difficulty.
    “Worried? I’m scared to death. But I’ll be damned if I’m going to let them change the way I live my life.” - Joseph Sisko - Paradise Lost

Having just read through the elite orders, I think that the Pilgrim and Master of the Wild will be the most popular PC orders. Not that the Antiquarian and Artificer are bad, they just seem more suited to NPCs, much as Craftsmen.

Quote Originally Posted by Ergi
    Don't you have internet access somewhere on your campus? In our university library we have quiet a lot of PCs, and some of them even have WinXP, which allows transfering files to a USB stick without much difficulty.
    Yes, certainly we do. But I actually never bothered to get an account and have lost my neccesarry datasheets long ago... Never been the public computer room person anyway. I'll probably aks a friend to download it for me or something when I finally come up with the money.

I have another question though: What will happen, when Decipher's LOTR and Trek licences run out. Will the published eBooks still be available or will they be removed from DrivThru?

Quote Originally Posted by Sho-sa Kurita
    Having just read through the elite orders, I think that the Pilgrim and Master of the Wild will be the most popular PC orders. Not that the Antiquarian and Artificer are bad, they just seem more suited to NPCs, much as Craftsmen.
    One of the things I really like about the LOTR game is that it encourages playing characters you wouldn't normally see players play in fantasy game. When I playtested POTW, I so wanted to play an Antiquarian.

Quote Originally Posted by Ineti
    One of the things I really like about the LOTR game is that it encourages playing characters you wouldn't normally see players play in fantasy game. When I playtested POTW, I so wanted to play an Antiquarian.
    It's true, and having now read the enchanting, book, and library rules, I'm liking this book all the more!

How does downloading at DRRPG.com work? I paid for my thing but...nothing. I haven't gotten anything.

Well, usually, when you buy something, it goes straight to a page with the download links. I don't know why it wouldn't, but if not, click on "My Account" and it'll have record of your purchases, and links to them.

Thanks, I got it now!

-Zehn Waters, the Silaglaren

Paths of the Wise - no longer available?

Hi,
    I am a little late to this party, but it seems this is a well recommended supplement, that is no longer commercially available, due to demise of Deciphers LOTR licence or some such.

I am aware it was available as a .pdf download.

I am wondering if there are any kind hearted souls out there who might just consider pinging it out as an attached file to an email to those still seeking it?

Any willing to do so please send to:
    scottbowman AT xtra DOT co DOT nz

thanks in advance