Thread: Seeking some Star Trek CODA stuff

Seeking some Star Trek CODA stuff

Quick questions for Patrick Goodman or anyone else: I am playing in a Decipher Star Trek rpg currently and I am seeking a few things.

1) First off, do you have or know where I can find more character writeups for iconic Star Trek characters? The Narrator's Guide leaves out many iconic character I would love to have writeups for such as William Riker, Mr. Sulu, Mr. Chekov, Chakotay, many of the Enterprise cast, etc. I am looking for writeups of famous characters and villains such as Khan Noonian Singe from all eras of Trek.

2) Do you have or know where I can find cheat sheets to use while playing the game? I am looking for things like quick reference sheets that give fast access to things like rules, skills, traits, etc. during play to keep page flipping to a minimum.

Thanks in advance for everything!

Anybody else who knows more than me on the subject can feel free to jump right in and help.

Quote Originally Posted by daddystabz View Post
    1) First off, do you have or know where I can find more character writeups for iconic Star Trek characters? The Narrator's Guide leaves out many iconic character I would love to have writeups for such as William Riker, Mr. Sulu, Mr. Chekov, Chakotay, many of the Enterprise cast, etc. I am looking for writeups of famous characters and villains such as Khan Noonian Singe from all eras of Trek.
    Not at the moment. The Enterprise sourcebook by Don Mappin, which is available on my site, has early versions of Archer, T'Pol, and Tucker. I'm working on an Enterprise book of my own which will have all the main characters written up, but it's going to be a while before that's ready.

MacTavish, here on trek-rpg.net, is working on a TNG sourcebook which should have all the characters in it; he might already have the character chapter done, which would be really helpful.... {makes a note to PM MacTavish about that}

Someone here on trek-rpg.net did their interpretations of the TOS characters; I can't remember the thread title off the top of my head, but it shouldn't be too hard to search it out here. Again, I'm going to be working on a TOS book and a TAS book with all the characters written up. Also did a "genetic superman" writeup once, here on these boards, but never quite got around to statting Khan Noonien Singh. I'll change this one of these days, but for now....

I don't think anything's been done for Voyager or DS9, and when it does get done it probably won't be done by me.
    2) Do you have or know where I can find cheat sheets to use while playing the game? I am looking for things like quick reference sheets that give fast access to things like rules, skills, traits, etc. during play to keep page flipping to a minimum.
    Not offhand, but such a thing would be enormously useful and probably not too difficult to come up with. If such a thing does exist, I hope someone will either send it to me or point me to it so that I can get it on the support site.
    Patrick Goodman -- Tilting at Windmills

"I dare you to do better." -- Captain Christopher Pike

Beyond the Final Frontier: CODA Star Trek RPG Support

Quote Originally Posted by PGoodman13 View Post
    Someone here on trek-rpg.net did their interpretations of the TOS characters; I can't remember the thread title off the top of my head, but it shouldn't be too hard to search it out here.
    Here it is, TOS Stats in CODA. Check at the end of the thread for a few.

Thanks! I will check that thread out.

Quote Originally Posted by mechascorpio View Post
    Here it is, TOS Stats in CODA. Check at the end of the thread for a few.
    God bless you and your search-fu!
    Patrick Goodman -- Tilting at Windmills

"I dare you to do better." -- Captain Christopher Pike

Beyond the Final Frontier: CODA Star Trek RPG Support