Thread: Recruitment Announcement for Campaign

Recruitment Announcement for Campaign

The Starship Beowulf is looking to fill two vacancies, one in Engineering and one in the Non Medical Sciences. She's currently in deep space and has taken some casualties. As such there are some vacancies. Here are the details -

The game is played on message boards and, to a smaller extent, instant messenger (only when necessary). The ship and crew are Federation in origin and are currently on a special assignment which has taken them into deep space. Their mission is to track down an alien threat which has destroyed a starbase along the neutral zone as well as several starships and also approximatley a dozen Romulan installations all along the DMZ.

A player wishing to build either an Engineer or a Scientist is free to build any federation member species. ANy player wishing to play a non member species, or one of the new species I have designed, should contact me before character creation,

If you are interested and would like to know more, please E-mail me at PCH001@gmail.com or IM me at Shadow8472 (AIM) or reply to this post.

Thank you!

Salinas, Calif., USA (a Chiefs fan in an unholy land)
    Is this a traditional Narrator-and-Players RPG, or is it the Free-Form RPG style of interactive fiction?
    Davy Jones

"Frightened? My dear, you are looking at a man who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom, and chuckled at catastrophe! I was petrified."
    -- The Wizard of Oz

It's a Player - Narrator game using CODA as a base system.

No RPG system is perfect and CODA is far from it. As such I've gone in and modified some of the rules to make more sense and be nore in line with the canon. I keep my mind open for any other situations which may require 'creative interpretations' of the rules. I'm quite liberal when it comes to applying the rules. I see them as a guide...not a mandate.

Interested?