Thread: ST Online - story snippet

ST Online - story snippet

There's a recent blog entry on the ST Online website, talking a bit about their story/timeline. Since post-Dominion War politics is often a topic of discussion, thought it'd be of interest to see Perpetual's take...

http://startrek.perpetual.com/2005/1...ry_update.html

I've never played an MMORPG, but I could get into Trek. Some of the other blog entries are also interesting, and some conceptual pics in the gallery.
    - Daniel "A revolution without dancing is a revolution not worth having."

I suppose that they moved it 20 years later to give them some creative breathing room regarding plot lines, technology, equipment, etc.

However, something I can understand, others are harder to believe. However, I suppose the transwarp technology is supposedly suppost to create a map system that would explain the jumping between certain maps, reduce travel time, etc. etc.

I am sure to get this, if my computer is not to old to run it, but I wait patiently to see independent reviews.

DeviantArt Slacker MAL Support US Servicemembers
    "The Federation needs men like you, doctor. Men of conscience. Men of principle. Men who can sleep at night... You're also the reason Section Thirty-one exists -- someone has to protect men like you from a universe that doesn't share your sense of right and wrong." Sloan, Section Thirty-One