Thread: Captain Kel and crew return for 3 year mission!!

Captain Kel and crew return for 3 year mission!!

I can hardly believe that 3 years have passed since my last visit/post to this site!

I've been hanging out over at Star Trek Online , patiently (arguable) for the release of any official info. Weve had some.

My wife and I have also been busy for the last 2 months or so working on Transdimensional Gaming (still a work in progess)

A small, informal RPG forum infected me once again with the Star Trek RPG bug. So I unearthed my CODA books and volumes of handwritten supplemental material (after moving we found the RPG boxes, with the help of an Archealogy team, burried deep in the basement) and I dedicated myself to finding this site again (google makes that easy).

GS-1 has been officially rediscovered and the calls have gone out to the crewmembers of USS Wayfarer, USS Valkyrie, USS Victory, USS Akira, USS McCoy, and the USS Menlow. The Gamma Fleet is reorganizing and preparing for an all new series.

Star Trek: The Continuing Mission will debut sometime before the spring.

Captains Tavek, Kel, Drake and Thalus have met with Admiral Khyron on Gamma Station One.

Anyway, just wanted to shout out to everyone here (although I am sure few, if any, remember me from 3 years ago) But I am back and plan on visiting the site here with some frequency.

Long Live TrekRPG!!!

-Aizar Kel(stupid mmorpg's are the cause for the new spelling)
    Captain USS Valkyrie
    Gamma Fleet Flagship

Welcome back *blows some dust from the name tag* - see as good as new
    We came in peace, for all mankind - Apollo 11

Welcome back, and sadly no, it's too long ago for me, but I look forward to see what you get up too!
    Ta Muchly

Well welcome back
    Romuald "Pantoufle" Theate