Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Romulan Copy of the Defiant

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Phantom:

BTW where did you get the name D'Hadarrin? Have you come up with a definition of D'Hadarrin?
    </font>
    I made it up on the spot. A while back I enquired after an official Romulan Word for 'Revenge' or 'First Strike' but was only offered Rhiannsu versions, which I dont use...

So I plucked the name out of the air, originally it was D'Dredar, but someone else used something VERY similar, but I wanted to keep the feel of the Romulan naming conventions...

This of course means that officially D'Hadarrin means nothing (as there are an awful lot of Rhiannsu fans out there), so answers on a postcard please...

------------------
    DanG.

"Hi, I'm Commander Troy McClure, you might remember me from other academy training holo-simulations as, Abandon Ship, the quickest way out, and I sense danger, 101 things you dont need a Betazoid to know..."

http://www.theventure.freeserve.co.uk

[This message has been edited by Dan Gurden (edited 08-04-2001).]

This message has been removed on request by the
    poster

Oh boy! Looks like i'd better learn how to speak the Rom language

--------------------------------------------
    Best speed to Gallifrey!
    Commodore Horatio Richard Jaeger,CO
    USS Audacity, NCC-85901

Cochran, Georgia, USA, Sol III, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy

Does anyone else have an idea for a Romulan ship? They are fun to draw, lots of aggressive angles. I just thought that some designs to use instead of the huge Warbird would be a nice change of pace.

I have a couple of ideas. One for a destroyer/frigate sized vessel and one for a dreadnought sized ship...Primary use will be to carry assult ships for planetary invasions, as well as space superiority duties. When I get around to writting them up I will post them here so keep an eye out.

------------------
    In the Praetors Name!