Thread: Super Gamers!

Super Gamers!

Worth a chuckle or twelve. If you can make it all the way through the video: Double Gamer Geek Points for you!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...=fear+of+girls

"Hobbyist gamers ... those people are human trash! Immediate 10d6 lightning bolts. No saving throws!" ROFLMAO!

LQ
    Drunken DM and the Speak with Dead spell: "No, I'm not the limed-over skeleton of the abbot, and no this special key in my boney fingers does not open the door to the secret treasury! ... Oh crap."

LOL, this one must be doing the rounds, I already watched it and forwarded it to all my friends Sad as it is, I had to admit I did know what they were talking about I am a bit of a geek myself
    Ta Muchly

Arrrgggghhhh...not that video again...
    One of the members of my group mailed it to me last month...
    Phoenix...

"I'm not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity,
    but maybe we should just remove all the safety lables and let nature take it's course"

"A Place For Everything & Nothing In It's Place"

ummm . . .

????

This feeling of embarisment overwhelms me . . . and yet pity for those who are filmed.

DeviantArt Slacker MAL Support US Servicemembers
    "The Federation needs men like you, doctor. Men of conscience. Men of principle. Men who can sleep at night... You're also the reason Section Thirty-one exists -- someone has to protect men like you from a universe that doesn't share your sense of right and wrong." Sloan, Section Thirty-One

I've read about The Pleasure Prison of the B'thuvian Demon Whore a couple of months ago in my usual online game store. Some time after that I stumbled over the video, but not until a few days ago I noticed the connection between the two.

This would be a great advertising strategy, unfortunately, with so few Elite Game Masters around, the commercial success will probably be limited.
    “Worried? I’m scared to death. But I’ll be damned if I’m going to let them change the way I live my life.” - Joseph Sisko - Paradise Lost

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

I laughed so hard I was crying... The addition of the module addy just makes it funnier.

Yeah this short film is a masterpiece.

All kinds of aspects of gaming, rolled into one film, which has exceeded the majesty of the Dead Ale Wives Club videos. (Which I had thought would be wuite a feat.)

I still get a laugh out of it, after seeing it months ago.

I really got a kick out of the Elite gamers that have transcended the "hobbyist gamer" bit. It wouldn't be the first time I've heard the biggest game dorks make this claim about their level of play.
    "For to win 100 victories in 100 battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill." Sun Tzu - The Art of War

I winced about as much watching this as I did when watching "Free Enterprise" and "The 40 year old virgin".

One of the best lines:

[In the bed chambre of the elf queen]

DM: "...leather leggings hug her butter supple loins..."
    Player: "I wanna have sex with her."
    DM: "OK. Gimme a roll."

Reminds me of my D&D games ... when I was TWELVE!!!

LQ

SO many akward moments, so little time. I mean, I have gotten into my games but . . . these guys need a release (if you know what I mean)

DeviantArt Slacker MAL Support US Servicemembers
    "The Federation needs men like you, doctor. Men of conscience. Men of principle. Men who can sleep at night... You're also the reason Section Thirty-one exists -- someone has to protect men like you from a universe that doesn't share your sense of right and wrong." Sloan, Section Thirty-One

I think gaming with those guys would be great. I mean, slaying Demon Whores, and the Movie gets made?!? Sign me up.

The sad part is that if something similar gets made by someone else, it's obviously an attempt to do the same thing. I'd love to see a sequel...

Dougdoug gets a forced alignment change...a girl joins the group...one of the group from offscreen kills someone else's character, and books and dice go flying...

Oh yeah, there's more truth than lies to "Fear of Girls."

If not, it wouldn't be so totally hilarious.