Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: USS Anasazi

The only reason I say ICON, is because those are the only books I own.

But maybe we should start a new thread for this.

I have some ideas . . . most based out of what I have already posted.

DeviantArt Slacker MAL Support US Servicemembers
    "The Federation needs men like you, doctor. Men of conscience. Men of principle. Men who can sleep at night... You're also the reason Section Thirty-one exists -- someone has to protect men like you from a universe that doesn't share your sense of right and wrong." Sloan, Section Thirty-One

Getting off the starting a new game idea for a second, I was wondering about the game we just lost. I know I wasn't a major player, and that R-X had alot of stuff going on, which I understand. And at the end of the day it was his game and his decison, and I'll stick by that.

But, I'm just wondering why weren't we warned. I remember a post about him not being able to Narrate right now, but things were pretty ok in the Lounge. With a little prodding, one of us might have been able to take over, or we could have prepared for this a little better.

But don't get me wrong, I had a great time; and I have no hard feelings. It's just this has happened to me twice! I get all caught up in the idea, and then something happens to end it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky
    Getting off the starting a new game idea for a second, I was wondering about the game we just lost. I know I wasn't a major player, and that R-X had alot of stuff going on, which I understand. And at the end of the day it was his game and his decison, and I'll stick by that.

But, I'm just wondering why weren't we warned. I remember a post about him not being able to Narrate right now, but things were pretty ok in the Lounge. With a little prodding, one of us might have been able to take over, or we could have prepared for this a little better.

But don't get me wrong, I had a great time; and I have no hard feelings. It's just this has happened to me twice! I get all caught up in the idea, and then something happens to end it.
    All these are good questions. But here's hoping, in time, we can get some answers. But they are for R-X to answer, and for use to listen.

As far as the Lounge. I enjoyed it. Although most of my interaction was due to NPC control. But it would have been nice to do.

DeviantArt Slacker MAL Support US Servicemembers
    "The Federation needs men like you, doctor. Men of conscience. Men of principle. Men who can sleep at night... You're also the reason Section Thirty-one exists -- someone has to protect men like you from a universe that doesn't share your sense of right and wrong." Sloan, Section Thirty-One