Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday JALU3

Happy Birthday JALU3

Well... I'm 3 days late, but err - well you guys were over a week late with my happy Birthday !

So just because you're feeling all lonelly I thought I'd say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    Ta Muchly

Happy Birthday, Jalu3.
    Live Long & Prosper.
    Member, TrekRPGnet Development Team | OD&D Guild - The Guild for Original (Classic) D&D | FlintGamers |Free Web Hosting

Don't know if my old grammar from school is still working, but I'll give it a try:

Dear JALU3 I hope you have had a very happy birthday and I wish you to have many more.

Happy belated birthday...

Thank you. I spent it working. My mother, father, brother, and sister (all of my immediate family) failed to call . . . even after I mentioned it to them. Shoot I saw my mom today . . . and sat there for five mintues and smiled at her . . . nothing not a dag gone thing

I think I need a beer.

DeviantArt Slacker MAL Support US Servicemembers
    "The Federation needs men like you, doctor. Men of conscience. Men of principle. Men who can sleep at night... You're also the reason Section Thirty-one exists -- someone has to protect men like you from a universe that doesn't share your sense of right and wrong." Sloan, Section Thirty-One

What no card, or present or anything, man that sucks ! Maybe she's been reading Sarek's Lounge ?

*hands JALU3 a virtual beer* sorry the best I can do, till they invent USB compatible virtual beer dispensers
    Ta Muchly

*Hands JALU3 another virtual beer*
    Happy belated Birthday!

Happy belated birthday

I'm sad to hear about your relatives forgetting it... Maybe were they setting you up for some big upcoming celebration (well it happens that way in the sit coms anyway )
    "The main difference between Trekkies and Manchester United fans is that Trekkies never trashed a train carriage. So why are the Trekkies the social outcasts?"
    Terry Pratchett

I wish that was the case *has a pull of the lager* . . . but no . . . they just don't remember . . . or possibly care . . . so thanks for the belated wishes . . . now I think I have to thank some of my wife's friends . . . they remembered . . . and they aren't even related to me (one maybe if all goes well (she is dating a cousin)).

Isn't it wierd how things work out that way . . . you have your physical family . . . and then you get FAMILY.

"The Federation needs men like you, doctor. Men of conscience. Men of principle. Men who can sleep at night... You're also the reason Section Thirty-one exists -- someone has to protect men like you from a universe that doesn't share your sense of right and wrong." Sloan, Section Thirty-One

Happy Birthday (May 4), Jalu3.
    Live Long & Prosper.
    Member, TrekRPGnet Development Team | OD&D Guild - The Guild for Original (Classic) D&D | FlintGamers |Free Web Hosting

OOPs, did I miss it, sorry, Happy Birthday!
    Ta Muchly

You haven't missed it at all . . . you're a day early. Thank you. I will be working again tommorow, and won't be celebrating until at least next week.
    Good news though, my brother is back from the CENTCOM AO.
    Bad news though, I just slept through an interview appointment for a promotion (guess that's what happens when you work swings and graves, and then schedule you for a morning interview)
    Oh well. Thanks everyone. Hope that I get to see everyone post more often.

Today should be the day Happy Birthday, Jalu3!

A little better this year 5 happy birthdays from family and friends, including my mom this time. Lets see if next year we can shoot for 6 and a day off?

Sorry, I am late. Still I wish you the best for your birthday. Have fun in everything you do and success as well!
    We came in peace, for all mankind - Apollo 11

Happy Birthday, JALU3

Ageless being that you are, how about we just have you blow out a few suns instead of candles?

“In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations.”

-- Great Law of the Iroquois Confederacy