Thread: Need help finding TNG-Crew Navy Uniform pictures

Need help finding TNG-Crew Navy Uniform pictures

For a possible age of sail campaign I am trying to set up - hopefully I will get this one started - I would like to use some pictures of the TNG crew as seen in Generations, wearing those old uniforms. Especially Cpt. Picard would be helpful, but the rest would be as well. Does anyone of you know a good source for that?
    Usually I do not like to use that familiar faces for character potrayals, but the aura stewart has around himself and his impression on others is exactly what I want for my crew's Captain. Having him in a matching uniform would be great.
    We came in peace, for all mankind - Apollo 11

Wel first off the crew in Generations was representing an US Navy crew of the 1810's so any uniform book on that era would be of help. You might want to try Master and Commander w/Russel Crow or Hortio Hornblower (A&E made 8 films i believe) as well though they are Royal Navy with some French and Spianish naval uniforms. so any books on tah era wold help I suppose
    Draftsmen in Training

Erm, no, no, I explicitely want pictures of the TNG crew, especially Patrick Stewart in that uniform. I already have several books on the general topic of the age of sail, now I want to start a RPG campaign in that setting. I would like the face of Patrick Stewart to appear as the player's Captain. Since I know there are already pictures of him in a matching uniform I would like to use those, but I can't find any.

Am I making any sense now?
    We came in peace, for all mankind - Apollo 11

I could take a few screen captures for you from the DVD. That is assuing your motives are pure and that you are not trying to infringe on Paramounts copyright.

Found one here.
    It's a little ways down.
    Phoenix...

"I'm not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity,
    but maybe we should just remove all the safety lables and let nature take it's course"

"A Place For Everything & Nothing In It's Place"

My google-fu is weak, at least today.
    All I could find is Troi. (Link just below halfway down.)
    You're a Starfleet Officer. "Weird" is part of the job.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn Pro
    We're hip-deep in alien cod footsoldiers. Define 'weird'.
    (I had this cool borg smiley here, but it was on my site and my isp seems to have eaten my site. )