Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello There

Hello There

Wow guys, life has really socked it to me lately. Computers havve been non-existant in my life, glad to be back though.

How are y'all doing?

Hi Matt. Nice to hear from you. Over here things seem to be fine, althoug I can't shake the feeling that our boards are getting a little bit quieter these days. Hope that real life gives you a break and that you can find the time to enjoy talking Trek and LotR RPGs again. Welcome back

Matt! You're alive!

Welcome back, kiddo!
    Former Decipher RPG Net Rep

"Doug, at the keyboard, his fingers bleeding" (with thanks to Moriarti)

In D&D3E, Abyssal is not the language of evil vacuum cleaners.

Quote Originally Posted by Lt Cmdr Matt
    Wow guys, life has really socked it to me lately. Computers havve been non-existant in my life, glad to be back though.

How are y'all doing?

"Didja bring us sumpin' ? Ha? Didja? Didja?!?"

Welcome back!

Good to hear from you, Thia (reading from over my shoulder) says HI HI HI. So where you been?
    Phoenix...

"I'm not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity,
    but maybe we should just remove all the safety lables and let nature take it's course"

"A Place For Everything & Nothing In It's Place"

IT lives!
    A brave little theory, and actually quite coherent for a system of five or seven dimensions -- if only we lived in one.

Academician Prokhor Zakharov, "Now We Are Alone"

Hi Matt! Nice to see you back with us once more! I've modeled at least 3 pannels onto the hull of Pluto Station since you've been gone !
    Ta Muchly

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix
    Good to hear from you, Thia (reading from over my shoulder) says HI HI HI. So where you been?
    My grandfather died in Feb, my grandmother died in March, and my mom died in May. This year has been just awful.

Dude, how awful. Good to see you're still hanging in there.
    - Daniel "A revolution without dancing is a revolution not worth having."

My condolences.
    Phoenix...

"I'm not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity,
    but maybe we should just remove all the safety lables and let nature take it's course"

"A Place For Everything & Nothing In It's Place"

I can still recall very vividly the months and years after the death of my mother. Having lost your grand parents and mother in such a short time most make matters only worse. Whatever we can do to ease you through this hard time, let us know... *offering friendly hug*

Oh, my God. This is terrible news, felt like a punch in the face. I am so terribly sorry for your loss and don't know what to say. I cannot even imagine how you feel and I wish you strength. I am sorry.
    We came in peace, for all mankind - Apollo 11

Oh dear, I thought I hadn't seen you online much recently! My condolences on your loss, and I can't really think what else to say, as it always sounds too generalistic and trite
    Ta Muchly

Hi Matt! I'm terribly sorry for your loss. My sister and mother passed away within about a year of each other a couple years back, so I can relate with what you're going through. Keep your chin up, and always remember the joys they brought to your life.

Best wishes,

LQ

Welcome back.

Life is very disheartning most of the time. When bad comes, it seems to come all to often, if not all at once. Hang in there, live your life as a continuation of theirs, as they helped you make you you. Through you, they live.

Celebrate their life, mourn their loss, live life to the fullest.

We are all here only for an insignificant amount of time compared to the big scheam of things. However insignficiant, all our lives have a infinitle huge and amazing impact upon those around us, even those who you don't even know you're effecting.

So go out there . . . seaze the day!

DeviantArt Slacker MAL Support US Servicemembers
    "The Federation needs men like you, doctor. Men of conscience. Men of principle. Men who can sleep at night... You're also the reason Section Thirty-one exists -- someone has to protect men like you from a universe that doesn't share your sense of right and wrong." Sloan, Section Thirty-One