Thread: Mirror Stats

Mirror Stats

Is anyone interested in making stats for the Mirror Universe for the different Trek's. Either using DS9, Shatner's trilogy (Spectre, Dark Victory, and Preserver), Dark Passions, Diane Duane's Dark Mirror, Enterprise's In the Mirror, Darkly or any of the other books. There's suppose to be 2 books coming out early next year with stories of the Mirror Universe. I thought it might be interesting to play before the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance became the dominant power and the Terran Empire were at war.

While I luv a good Alternate reality, in Dark Mirror, the Empire has progressed to the NG level, while in the DS9 MU episodes, they apparently fell some time ago.

But, theres nothing wrong with alternate, alternate universes!

After all, every Narrator's game is an alternate Trek universe.

I wonder what the mirror version of the Genesis Device would be...

Quote Originally Posted by C. Huth
    I wonder what the mirror version of the Genesis Device would be...
    The Genesis Torpedo. Same thing as the GD, except used against inhabited planets... Just as "our universe" McCoy (and our Klingons) feared.
    "It's hard being an evil genius when everybody else is so stupid" -- Quantum Crook

Quote Originally Posted by First of Two
    The Genesis Torpedo. Same thing as the GD, except used against inhabited planets... Just as "our universe" McCoy (and our Klingons) feared.
    Mmm... not twisted enough.

Well how about being used against inhabited planets AND it resequences the population to whatever you want? POOF instant terran colony or what have-you.
    Duct tape is like The Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.

- Carl Zwanzig