Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No more PDFs on drivethrurpg?

Just tried reaching the site, didn't work for me at all. Might be a problem of DriveThru not Decipher at all...?!

It looks like drivethrurpg had an outtage last night into this morning. Seems ok now - though still no Decipher products. Pity - just started getting back into some Trek stuff and was gonna make a purchase. Hopefully it'll clear up...
    AKA Breschau of Livonia (mainly rpg forums)
    Gaming blog 19thlevel

I don't really have much to report right now, but I did receive an email from Scott Gaeta a few minutes ago reconfirming to me that Decipher didn't ask for the files from either game line to be taken down, and he's looking into it. He hasn't had a lot of opportunity for that the last several days because they've been busy trying to get product out the door. As soon as I find out from him what's going on, I'll pass that along.

As for DTRPG's general quirkiness recently, it appears from some posts over on rpg.net that their primary server met an untimely death, and they've been working on a backup server. I don't keep track of it enough to know what the current situation is, but I know that they, too, are somewhat annoyed.

As to whether the two events are related...your guess is as good as mine.
    Patrick Goodman -- Tilting at Windmills

"I dare you to do better." -- Captain Christopher Pike

Beyond the Final Frontier: CODA Star Trek RPG Support

At least the Decipher categegory seems to be back: http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/catalo...?cPath=256_319 !
    Although it is empty still and the site is responding extremely slowly (which gives the rumours that DriveThru is having serious serverproblems right now more merrit) this could be a step in the right direction, couldn't it?