Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Romulan Ship Recognition Manual – NOW AVAILABLE!

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroArmour View Post
    I thought I had SRM5, and now I find I don't have something else...

Where would I find the "Optima Font", my pdf reader keeps complaining I don't have it. Will have to buy it, and if so from where?
    That's weird, it should be embedded in the file. What reader are you using?
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

Adobe version 9.something.

Maybe I should try again.
    "Star Trekkin' across the universe, On the Starship Enterprise, Under Captain Kirk.
    Star Trekkin' across the universe, Boldly going forward 'cause we can't find reverse."
    Star Trekkin' by The Firm.

Nope, that didn't do it.

"Star Trekkin' across the universe, On the Starship Enterprise, Under Captain Kirk.
    Star Trekkin' across the universe, Boldly going forward 'cause we can't find reverse."

That's strange. Has anyone else noticed this problem? Is it Acrobat Reader or Acrobat?
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

I'm getting the same message, but it's hasn't affected the read ability of the document. To be honest, I'm not finding that font in use anyplace, visable, on the PDF.
    Phoenix...

"I'm not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity,
    but maybe we should just remove all the safety lables and let nature take it's course"

"A Place For Everything & Nothing In It's Place"

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    I'm getting the same message, but it's hasn't affected the read ability of the document. To be honest, I'm not finding that font in use anyplace, visable, on the PDF.
    Hmm. The body text should be Optima. I'll see what I can do about it when I get back from the con.

Quote Originally Posted by The Tatterdemalion King View Post
    That's strange. Has anyone else noticed this problem? Is it Acrobat Reader or Acrobat?
    The Reader is 9.?, and my full version of Acrobat is 6.?

Funny thing is, it's only the Reader that gives me the message, the other just complains it's out of date.