Thread: The Cardassian's are Cheating!!

The Cardassian's are Cheating!!

Ok, so I am enjoying the Nirvana that is Steve Long's Spacedock.

I have a decent grasp of the rules so far and have already started on making a Power Allocation Spreadsheets for Starships.

I have found that once you have a spread sheet for the power allocation, the game is rather simple. I made one for the U.S.S. Poseidon (Galaxy Class ship of my group) and on the sheet it tells you which system are on, and even has the systems for Standard, Yellow, and Red Alert. All you have to do is look at the Alert Status of your ship and you know where your Power is allocated. It even tells you how much power you have left to spend (yummy).

Happy!! Happy!!! Joy!!! Joy!!!

Got a question though.

I was looking through the Cardassian Netbook (My players are on the Cardassian Border trying to keep the peace so that the treaty can be signed - 2367) and I noticed the Galor Class Cruiser (One of my favorite). It says in the description that one of the weaknessess of the Galor is a lack of Torpedoes (It says it right there in the last section.). Low and behold, when I looked at the ships stats, THERE WERE TORPEDO LAUNCHERS!!!!!!!

Are they cheating yet again or is that a typo?
    If Matt Damon is going to be Captain Kirk, does that mean Ben Affleck is gonna be Mr. Spock?

I think its most likely a typo...
    but then again there might be variants of the Galor Class that fields torpedoes...So your Players are in for some nasty surprises.

Just be reminded the Cardassian Union is poor compared even to the Klingons, so they take what they get if the opportunity arises, they could even field torpedoes "liberated" when they busted a Maquis Cell.