Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Nova Class Deckplans

Without wanting to nag, do we have any updates on the timeline for new releases?
    When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for others.

It's the same when you are stupid...

Thumbs up yes

Yes, there is an update actually.
    Having some software problems with output for print, with it retaining some graphics effects and not having things either show up solid when they're not supposed to be, or just having my PC crash on output, thats always fun. We found a workaround though.
    I know people are waiting.. I do!
    Give me a week or 2 to get things figured and test printed again and I'll let you all know.
    Like I mentioned to someone recently, I want to make sure these are done properly (but Tim, it's been x amount of months!), so there's no redoing things after the fact - (the Enterprise at warp when it's supposed to be in orbit in the TOS-R Mirror episode comes to mind).
    After Intrepid, Defiant and Oberth will be a breeze to finalize. Darn Intrepid is pretty big inside.
    Here's a picture of a couple sheets on a light table, while I was making sure things lined up the way they should.

Tim
    Attached Images Attached Images

OOh looks damn nice! Can't wait.. I may have to get these !
    Ta Muchly

*said with Arnie voice*

Awesome!
    When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for others.

It's the same when you are stupid...

because i'm a tease

Because everyone's so patient, and we're sooo close. And I'm hepped up on caffine in the middle of the night working on these...
    Here's another photo from the light table, lining up deck 4 with some external things.
    I've been bugging Dave that we should be doing Sovereign (it's in a early stage now), but after having to go through 15 semi-big decks whenever I find some silly little error to fix up, I'm having second thoughts.
    Anyway, I'll be in touch again soon.
    Attached Images Attached Images

it looks sooo good!

OOOH shiney! Sovereign plans will be awesome too!
    Ta Muchly

What was the price range on those plans again? Are you shipping to Europe, and do you accept paypal?! :-)

No promises on Sovereign in the near future. They're in such an early stage we didn't even list them on the site til we know if they'd be worth doing. Each deck of the large decks would have to be cut into 4 sheets just to give you an idea of the size of the darn thing.

Cut:
    Cost is US$35, and they are 20 sheets, each is 11 inches x 17 inches, 60lb stock. Yes, we'll have a paypal button setup just like the Nova plans page. Yes, Europe is no problem. We've shipped Nova to Germany, Italy, Australia, the US and Canada as well as other locales.
    Last edited by Number6; 03-13-2007 at 06:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Number6
    Cut:
    Cost is US$35, and they are 20 sheets, each is 11 inches x 17 inches, 60lb stock. Yes, we'll have a paypal button setup just like the Nova plans page. Yes, Europe is no problem. We've shipped Nova to Germany, Italy, Australia, the US and Canada as well as other locales.
    Germany would do the trick for me fine, thank you

I'll have to wait though, as I have had to rearrange my money in order to get my car repaired...but I'll keep it on the list!

Salt Spring Island, British Columbia, Canada
    Oh, sure... YOU guys he'll give info on release dates to...
    Me, every time I stick my head out of the design dungeon with a questioning look, he yells "Back Igor, Back!" and throws scraps at me...
    "I know engineers, they love to change things..."
    - Dr. Leonard McCoy

You gonna Asspierce-me, or just send me a dead Rat?
    How about some Daedalus Deckplans?
    "Always beware of anything said by a person with a smile." -Cronan-sama
    http://www.cronan-memorial.com

http://sites.google.com/site/memoryeta
    Initially Trek, but haphazard Archival Site, no need to make it a Wiki.

http://web.archive.org/web/200410151.../ssd/ssds.html
    Don Miller's SSDs for Star Fleet Battles are here, axing the URL past sfb takes you to the main site.