Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Forum Rpg

My work also has been keeping me very busy as well since the new year, plus my Internet connection doesn't work that well since a few weeks.

I'll do my best to post you the final writing on my character's species plus his own stats and background in the course of the next week or next week-end. Sorry for the delay
    "The main difference between Trekkies and Manchester United fans is that Trekkies never trashed a train carriage. So why are the Trekkies the social outcasts?"
    Terry Pratchett

Alright, I'm sad to report, that there has been zero work done on the characters.

My very first own car, that I'm very fond of, had to go to insepction and I have pulled extra shifts to come up with the repair money. When I was returned my car, it worked well for some days, before breaking down with a serious disfuntion.(I'm lacking the word for it "Automatik-Getriebeschaden") So I have had to do more work, and was told to to start working on a five week project for university two weeks earlier then I had expected... So, I'm not quite sure, when I can do some write ups, between work and studies, but I'll keep to it! Just wanted to let you know.

I could write up some chars in ICON, if you'd like

DeviantArt Slacker MAL Support US Servicemembers
    "The Federation needs men like you, doctor. Men of conscience. Men of principle. Men who can sleep at night... You're also the reason Section Thirty-one exists -- someone has to protect men like you from a universe that doesn't share your sense of right and wrong." Sloan, Section Thirty-One

Time to resurrect this puppy!

Is there anything I can do to help?

"The Federation needs men like you, doctor. Men of conscience. Men of principle. Men who can sleep at night... You're also the reason Section Thirty-one exists -- someone has to protect men like you from a universe that doesn't share your sense of right and wrong." Sloan, Section Thirty-One

Did that card do anything

Salinas, Calif., USA (a Chiefs fan in an unholy land)
    I think I'm waiting on some final character/species information from one or two people (thanks to the two who each sent me generic NPCs), and I have to admit that I've been using the downtime to focus on my game design rewrite (have to convert it from OGL to another system), so little has been done on the first episodes of the series.

However, I have clear ideas of what I want to do for the first episode or two, so coming up with the first scenarios won't be too difficult.
    Davy Jones

"Frightened? My dear, you are looking at a man who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom, and chuckled at catastrophe! I was petrified."
    -- The Wizard of Oz

As one of those responsible for stalling the game, I shall try to do my best to send a revision of my PC's species write-up very soon (shouldn't be too difficult anyway), and a PC writeup in the next week.
    I'm really sorry for the delay, but my work has taken me a lot of time since the new year, but be assured I do want this game to go on.
    "The main difference between Trekkies and Manchester United fans is that Trekkies never trashed a train carriage. So why are the Trekkies the social outcasts?"
    Terry Pratchett

I'm still due do write and hand in a Generic Medical officer. That can happen during the weekend but i can't promise...

Again, I am more than happy to create characters using ICON, as I have the resources to do atleast that . . . if you want me to.

It's nice of you to want to chip in, but converting ICON stats to CODA takes nearly as much time as writing up CODA chracters, I'd say.

Maybe then I have to do what I didn't want to do, and purchase some CODA books . . . eek!

Quote Originally Posted by JALU3
    Maybe then I have to do what I didn't want to do, and purchase some CODA books . . . eek!
    Just the Player's guide would do

Sea Tyger, I finally managed to send you an updated version of the Shaltszs write-up. I'm working on the character writeup now and will try to finalize it as quickly as possible (provided you're ok with the species).

Sorry everyone for being one of the causes of the delay. Work has been a nightmare since the beginning of the year, and I like to take my time when it comes to creating RPG characters - especially when I also have to use english.
    Terry Pratchett

I finally got around on posting my character species write-up here. You're all welcome to go and have a look at it

I'll try to have my character stats ready as soon as possible.
    Terry Pratchett

Hey guys,

Looks like I will be joining the crew aswell.