Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tentfold paper miniatures

Tentfold paper miniatures

On <a href="http://www.geocities.com/tormento_khan/trek.html">my Coda Star Trek RPG</a> website, I have listed 5 pages of tent-fold, paper miniatures I created.

Be warned, they're largish JPG files (1.06 to 1.78 MB), ZIPped up (ZIPped size is 798 MB to 1.38 MB).

The view is top-down, and in some cases, with very square ships I actually split the view between two "panes", but I think the overall effect is acceptable.

The miniatures produced so far will probably work best for later movie-era, TNG, DS9, and later eras. Sorry, the Classic series and Enterprise are great and all, but not my cup of tea for roleplaying game settings.

Let me know what you think, if they're at all useful, etc.

Hi

Thanks for posting them they look very cool

Renny

Glad you like them, Renny. I was using the old Star Trek Micro Machines for some starship battles, but they're getting expensive and difficult to find now, even on EBay.

I may produce more pages of tentfold minis, but I need a different place to put them. Yahoo GeoCities only offers 15 MB (which I've almost maxed out).

I also need to find some top-down shots of the Federation attack fighter (NOT the Talon- or Peregrine-class, the unnamed fighter from DS9), and the new Romulan Warbirds from Nemesis.

I should also produce minis of some other faves, like the Akira, Oberth, Connie refit, Norway. If the storage solution can be found.

But again, glad to be of service!

Aww the site's down.. I'll check again later
    Ta Muchly

Scorpion, email them to me. I'm sure I can put them /someplace/ (like my library section) to host them or something.

E-mailed, and thank you, TFVanguard!

I will work on more miniatures as time allows.

More Minis

Posted 8 new pages of miniatures!

The last 4 are "fleet builders", i.e. mostly repeats of a given ship. But the others are all new and different.

Also, did a few minor revisions to a few of the existing pages of miniatures.

I made room on my website by clearing out one whole big section for another roleplaying game, but now I am really maxed out on space ... oh well.

Hope you enjoy using them!

If anyone's using Heromachine I can post the codes for generic Starfleet figures if that would be useful.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Silverback
    If anyone's using Heromachine I can post the codes for generic Starfleet figures if that would be useful.
    I'd be VERY interested to see what you have, Silverback. I've been doing some Heromachine stuff in preparation for a game I'm starting to run next month, and I'd love to see what you came up with.
    Hugh Casey
    My Online Journal

"Oh, bother," said the Borg, "We've assimilated Pooh."

I've not been able to find any canon information on Starfleet Marines so I've created this template using Dove Grey as the main colour. Opinions?
    Attached Files Attached Files

And some cadet uniform templates . . .