Thread: Strange New Worlds, Book Contest

Post Strange New Worlds, Book Contest

SO, How many of you have tried to get into the Strange New Worlds Short Story Contest?
    I just found out that Strange New Worlds 5 is due by Oct 1st and I have been waiting all year to find out if there was going to be a five. Now I know. (Scuse the rant, ARGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, cuss, swear, foul language unfit for none military ears.) I tell you it is a royal pain, I have two stories ready to go, almost, One is need of tweaking and the other needs to be finfished.

SO any one else care to rant on this topic?
    PS:Here is the Link to get the Rules:
    www.psiphi.org/cgi/upc-db/feature/snw5-rules.html
    ------------------
    Jonathan Talbot.
    Medical Officer
    "First Away Team Mission... Beaming down to a Hostile Planet... Captain Kirk is leading the Away Team... I am wearing a red shirt... No Fear!!! Unknown Crew Member

[This message has been edited by Jonathan Talbot (edited 09-04-2001).]

Maybe too late to polish it up enough for SNW :V. But I tell you what... it's SUCH a popular book, bet money that there WILL be a VI, VII, and likely beyond that, as long as good authors keep submitting stories and the public keeps buying them. Don't wait to 'hear' about it.

The rules don't change much, the deadlines are always in early October, and the books are generally out in May.

*Nods, Azrael-from-'Dogma'-like* GO.