Thread: Hall of Fire Issue #34 RELEASED

Hall of Fire Issue #34 RELEASED

Hey Everyone,

I wanted to let you know that the latest issue of the Hall of Fire is now available for download at the HallofFire.org

It is a great new issue with a lot of crunchy new bits for you to add to your game.

Regretably, I must also let you all know that this will be my last issue of The Hall of Fire. GoB and I got together on this little project almost three years ago and I have had the pleasure of writing for the zine, but also laying out all of the issues, save one. Life has caught up though and I need a break. It may get to the point that I hook back up with GoB and take up the layouts again (if no one has taken my place), but for now I must hang it up.

I will still be laying out the Compilation series of the zines and will maintain the website, so keep looking to the above site for future releases.

I want to thank all of our readers for your continued support and kind words, and helping keep the Hall of Fire alive for 34 issues. I am hoping it goes another 34, and in a way I feel guilty for having to stop... but it is necessary.

Anyway, thanks again... enjoy the new issue, and look for the upcoming Compilation releases. I will be seeing you all around this haunt and the Decipher boards.

Tomcat

Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
    Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦○○] Dmg 9/11 | Edge 8 | Injury 16/18
    Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane, Foe-slaying
    Shadow bane, Skirmisher

Thumbs up

Can't fault you for needing a break from the grind Tomcat. I appreciate all the labor you've put into it. Hopefully we'll still see occasional contributions.
    - Daniel "A revolution without dancing is a revolution not worth having."

It's a shame that you have had to stop producing it, but yeah it's understandable: It's a lot of work and unpaid! Thanks a huge amount for the work you've done for the community, and at the end of the day, even if no more are made, the legacy of the work still lives on!
    Ta Muchly

I second the thoughts put into words by Sho-Sa and Tobian. Thank you from me as well for all the good stuff that you and GoB put out so far

Just a couple of notes:
    - The info in the racial package for Pelargir is a typo concerning "Man of Dorwinion" and "Man of Darkness".
    - I didn't create the Bullroarer sheet, it was someone else, I believe ZehnWaters, but I can't be sure until the person responds or the DEC msgbrds come back online.

On another note, Tomcat's contribution to the Hall of Fire project has been incredible and he will definitely be missed.
    Thank you
    Former Editor, The Hall of Fire, Beyond the Final Frontier
    http://www.geocities.com/gandalfofborg25/index.html

Take a well-earned rest, Tomcat. I hope we can keep the good work up.

Best regards,
    Captain Novaes AKA Borandil
    No matter where you go, there you are.
    <div align="center"><center><table border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="200" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" bordercolor="#000080"><tr><td><center><br><font face=verdana><font color="#000080"><font size="2">I am</font><br><font size=8><font face=symbol>p</font></font><br><br><font size=2>Everyone loves pi</font></font><br><font color="#FFFFFF">_</font></font></td></tr></table></center></div><br><center><font face=verdana><font size=2><a href="http://www.geocities.com/eyecanspy/numberquiz">what number are you?</a></font><font size=1><br><br>this quiz by <a href="http://www.livejournal.com/users/orsa">orsa</a></font></font></center>