Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FASA Trek Product Available Again -- Briefly

Post FASA Trek Product Available Again -- Briefly

I have been informed that as it closes up shop, FASA is sorting through its old product archives and selling/auctioning it off through its online store.

That include old Star Trek and Dr. Who products, for those of you interested in such.

If you want to get in on this action -- and you'd better hurry, I understand supplies are limited -- go to:

http://store.fasa.com

Run a search for "Star Trek" or "Dr. Who" and you should pull up what's available.

Steve Long

While I actually have all the Trek stuff they still have available (and I passed on getting 2nds for the benefit of those who have none), it was a very odd feeling at last ordering that missing Doctor Who adventure that I never was able to find (The Warrior's Code).

Take that you ebay price inflating SOB's! At least I am not the poor sap who just paid 45 bucks for a USED Triangle supplement

Exclamation

I own the entire FASA line (yes, the "entire" thing) and while I was tempted for a moment to purchase a few duplicates for their new condition, I suddenly realized that the shelf of FASA Trek hasn't been touched for the better part of several years.

Man, I need help if RPGs are turning into a "collectable hobby" now.

------------------

That may be...

But they have crew & ship miniatures listed...

Jeez, why now when I have zero available spare cash...

------------------
    DanG.

"Hi, I'm Commander Troy McClure, you might remember me from other academy training holo-simulations as, Abandon Ship, the quickest way out, and I sense danger, 101 things you dont need a Betazoid to know..."

http://www.theventure.freeserve.co.uk

Thumbs up

Thanks you so much Steve,
    I have been looking for a decent copy of “the ships of Starfleet “ for a long time. I would have never thought they would have old stock. The irony is that Star Trek just left the Lug and now I am able to pay cover price for the supplement I needed from the First game. I also want to thank you for all the hard work you put into “Spacedock” I am an Enthusiastic Gatherer of Ship data. I just wish I could find a group in Tucson to use it in. Keep up the good work Steve and again thanks.

------------------
    "Seatbelts?!?! Why would we need those on a starship?" Starfleet's first bridge designer

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">I would have never thought they would have old stock.</font>
    As I understand it, what they are doing is clearing out their saved stock. Like most game companies, they try to keep several copies -- a dozen or more -- of everything they publish, "just in case." Since they're out of biz for good, might as well sell them and recoup some cash.

Glad you're enjoying the ship books.

Steve Long

Thanks for informing me about this Steve! FASA Trek was before my time (not that I'm trying to make you all feel old) and so I never had a chance to try it. I just ordered the boxed set and the TNG First Year Sourcebook. I was tempted to order the STIV Sourcebook, but I only have so much money, with college textbooks to buy in a few weeks and all that.

Figures! They have figures. Saavick is out of stock, but I've ordered some Klingons and Dr McCoy and Khan.

I've never seen these, I can't wait to get my hands on them.

Oh, and I've ordered a few books too.

Got all the Dr Who stuff already.

Shipping was a bitch though: $66

------------------
    Greg

"Calm may work for Locutus of Borg here, but I'm freaked and intend to stay that way."
    Xander, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Prophecy Girl.

The only thing I'd be interested in is the ship construction manual.

------------------
    Sit.
    Listen.
    Challenge.
    Learn.

Thank you Steve...thank you so much! I now have a copy of the Federation Recognition Manual on it's way to my house! I am so happy...finally a good condition copy that didn't cost me $50 off of e-bay

------------------
    Captain Zymmer
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Visit Star Trek:Lexington at;
    http://www.usslexington.net
    =-=-=-=-=-=

Talking

Know how you feel, my holy grail is the Romulan War supplement. But I did manage to knock off three of my six most sought after.

damn
    may have to dig out my stuff and ebay it again soon, and the highest price anything of mine ever went for was about 25 bucks
    Dave

Exclamation

Things really went fast! Not much left except for the Star Trek IV Sourcebook, TNG Sourcebook, and the Boxed Rules Set(s).

Well, I guess it's back to e-bay!

Erik

Question

Hey a quick question...

Does anyone know where I could find a list of all the Dr. Who FASA material that was published.

I think I have all the RPG stuff that they ever made, but I have no way of verifying it. Anybody know what was released (or were I would go to find out)?

------------------
    Just remember, even though it’s a vacuum,
    In space no one can hear you Clean.
    -J.T.