Thread: Suus Mahna

Suus Mahna

Was there ever a rules breakdown created, whether official or not, to cover this Vulcan martial art?

That is the martial art from ST: Enterprise?

If so I think there might be a fan built version some where. I'll also look to see if I have a copy.

Editting:
    Well that didn't take as long as I expected. No idea who the responsable party is, and if any one knows say something.

Suus Mahna (Vulcan)
    Araltek; Difficulty 7, Damage 3 + 1d6; Notes: This is a forward kick, which usually hits the opponent at the chest – who has to make a opposing coordination test or falls to the ground.
    Peran’tek; Difficulty 6, Damage 2 + 1d6; Notes: This is a simple side kick.
    Veralee’tek; Difficulty 7, Damage 2+2d6; Notes: This is the only common punch of Suus Mahna. It uses the hand edges to hit an opponent as well as fists.
    Kar’tin; Difficulty 8, Damage 4+1d6; Notes: This is a sweeping kick, used to beat the opponent and make a takedown as well. It can be used to attack an already taken down opponent to hit certain hit areas. If used in that manner, reduce the difficulty by one.
    Na’vokat; Difficulty 9, Damage N/A; Notes: This is a defensive action. The martial artist dodges an attack and makes a defensive roll at the opponent’s side. This gives the artist a better attack position and therefore the next attack’s difficulty is reduced by one.
    Narilkan*; Difficulty 9, Damage N/A; Notes: The attacker uses this maneuver to immobilize an opponent by grappling with the legs. This maneuver can be used only when being at the ground and can immobilize an opponent at the ground or can force a still standing combatant down.
    Terak’Na*; Difficulty 8, Damage N/A; Notes: This maneuver is simply used to jump from ground to the feet and may be used the same round a character gets prone (with the usual penalties, except that for an additional action).
    Rhat’arik*; Difficulty 9, Damage 2+2d6; Notes: This kick is a move to disarm the opponent by hitting hand bones, etc. to let loose the weapon.
    Veral’tek*; Difficulty 12, Damage 4+3d6; Notes: This combination of several leg moves and grapples enables the user to break bones and to make killing strikes at the head. It is taught rarely and if so only to students with decade-long experience.
    Last edited by Phoenix; 10-17-2006 at 08:43 PM.
    Phoenix...

"I'm not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity,
    but maybe we should just remove all the safety lables and let nature take it's course"

"A Place For Everything & Nothing In It's Place"

Thanks for that!

"Something", in this case would mean "it was done by me" and can be found in my Enterprise Season II-III Update.

As a note, the *-marked techniques are advanced techniques and have to learned seperately as described in the Player's Guide.
    We came in peace, for all mankind - Apollo 11

Ah, thanks Evan. I just have it in a list with all the other Martial Arts I found about.

I also forgot to mention the part about the *
    Phoenix...

"I'm not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity,
    but maybe we should just remove all the safety lables and let nature take it's course"

"A Place For Everything & Nothing In It's Place"

Thanks again! I've even got the Enterprise update and I'm embarassed that I didn't remember spotting it in the first place!