Thread: Looking for an old LUG book...

Looking for an old LUG book...

I had a copy of the book with the premade adventures in but I loaned it to someone and they lost it.

I want to re-run "Return To Minos" with my current group, but without the book, can't do it.

Looked around at the FLGS's in the area and tried finding it online. No luck.

Now does anyone know of a legit way that I could get my hands on either just the adventure or possibly the entire book?

I'd say you should try to find it at Ebay. It is out of Print and should be quite hard to get new.

The title you're looking for is at least IMO "Planetary Adventures Vol.1 Adventures in Federation Space".

At least at Ebay Germany there's one: http://cgi.ebay.de/Star-Trek-TNG-RPG...QQcmdZViewItem

And closer to you there seems to be one as well: http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-LUG-STAR-TRE...QQcmdZViewItem

Good luck at bidding
    Last edited by Cut; 11-05-2006 at 11:36 AM.

Crap.

I hate Ebay.

What about PDF versions? Have the copyrights expired?

*runs off to bid on EBAY*

Quote Originally Posted by Brite Dip Man
    What about PDF versions? Have the copyrights expired?
    To my knowledge there have been no PDF-releases of LUGTrek material back then. But Last Unicorn Games have long ago lost their license (and their company altogether...). The last Star Trek RPG is the one produced by Decipher Inc. There are two PDF releases of that line (Worlds and The Mirror Universe Sourcebook) Both titles were never released as printed books.

In order to get a copy of the book I'd say Ebay is your best chance or you get extremely lucky and find a dusty copy at a (remote) FLGS somewhere.

Perhaps somebody on these very boards may decide to part with his old copy. I seem to remember that somebody has sold off his collection of ICON LUGTrek only a short time ago...

Good luck, anyway...

Ah yes, I remember the whole license thing. Used to post here alot back in the day, on the old forum. In the days before the Incident.

Quote Originally Posted by Brite Dip Man
    In the days before the Incident.
    I have been away for some two years back then myself. What is the Incident? Is it that Don had thought about closing this site down, which was avoided by Cpt. Lundgren taking over, or the dispute that lead to the only banning from these forums that I know of?

Anyway, it's nice to have you back...Welcome home

I have Planetary Adventures Vol 1, plus a bunch of other LUGTrek books for sale. Look for my thread in the ICON forum.
    + &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;<

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. Psalm 144:1

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge
    I have Planetary Adventures Vol 1, plus a bunch of other LUGTrek books for sale. Look for my thread in the ICON forum.
    I knew someone was selling his stuff :-)

Just checked the book, and yes, it is the one with the adventure on Minos.
    + &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;<

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. Psalm 144:1

I recently bought a few of Sarge's books, and was quite happy with the deal.

Yeah, i have seen these on ebay for a few bucks, every other month or so.
    Decent to Great adventures.

You can still get this, and several other LUG books from stiggybaby. The have the Planetary Adventures on sale now for $12. I use them for all my RPG needs, excellnt customer service--never had a problem or complaint.
    Steven "redwood973" Wood

"Man does not fail. He gives up trying."

Or you could buy mine for $10.
    + &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;<