Thread: Star Trek (CODA) PbP

Lightbulb Star Trek (CODA) PbP

I have been running PbP games for about two years now and I would like to try my hand at running a Coda-Trek game. Would there be any interest from people here to join or help or anything?

I have a site and have some people interested but I don't know how dedicated they would be, I have seen people here and their dedication to the games, and thought there might be a group I could interest.

Thanks in advance!
    "The best diplomat that I know is a fully-loaded phaser bank." -- Lt. Cdr. Montgomery Scott ("A Taste of Armageddon")

Salinas, Calif., USA (a Chiefs fan in an unholy land)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin84
    I have been running PbP games for about two years now and I would like to try my hand at running a Coda-Trek game. Would there be any interest from people here to join or help or anything?

I have a site and have some people interested but I don't know how dedicated they would be, I have seen people here and their dedication to the games, and thought there might be a group I could interest.

Thanks in advance!

We're actually gearing up for a Coda campaign setting here. I volunteered to narrate only if no one else could be found. Take a look.
    Davy Jones

"Frightened? My dear, you are looking at a man who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom, and chuckled at catastrophe! I was petrified."
    -- The Wizard of Oz

Ok....

I would be willing to GM, that is not a problem at all, and I guess I could do it here as well as anywhere BUT I might like to transfer to my proboards account at some point just because, well I am the admin and that does make it easier to arrange some stuff.

I would very much like to tell a story in the missed era of the Enterprise-B if that has any interest for people.
    "The best diplomat that I know is a fully-loaded phaser bank." -- Lt. Cdr. Montgomery Scott ("A Taste of Armageddon")

Moved the thread

About the topic at hand... Several of us is quite far into char-gen and I guess several of us would need to rework quite a lot if we would change era and/or setting. So personally, I would most likely pass if we change it. But as I am aiming for a character with "a low amount of screen time" I don't think I would be missed

Thanks for the move I noticed I had placed it in the wrong area and was hoping for a move...

Trust me I do not want to upset the apple cart it for me was something to throw out there to you guys....

The offer stands, just let me know, I have read your threads and it looks like fun, not something I would run right now but I could see it's attraction.

Just let me know who may be interested in another game.

Star Trek PbP Idea

First:

The Dominion War is over and the Federation has much healing to do and Starfleet again turns to it's roots of exploration and discovery. The Tempest is an Intrepid Class Starship that has been assigned to those parts of the Beta quadrant that have been neglected due to the war. There is much that has happened as allies and foes from before the war may have changed sides during the war, the Intrepids orders are to go explore the Beta Quadrant.

Second:

The Khittomer peace accords are in place with the Klingon Empire, but tensions remain high. Starfleet is beginning to explore the Beta Quadrant using star charts from the USS Excelsior two years before, what is out there is a mystery and the crew of the new starship USS Churchill are tasked to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin84
    Thanks for the move I noticed I had placed it in the wrong area and was hoping for a move...

Trust me I do not want to upset the apple cart it for me was something to throw out there to you guys....

The offer stands, just let me know, I have read your threads and it looks like fun, not something I would run right now but I could see it's attraction.

Just let me know who may be interested in another game.
    Don't worry, options are always welcome

While speaking about options... In case you would like to run a game here, send me a PM on what you need and I will look at what I could provide.