Thread: FASA ship construction .PDF's & LUG?

Question FASA ship construction .PDF's & LUG?

Greetings:

Does anyone have or know of a FASA starship construction manual in .PDF format?

Also, is it required to have the LUG game books to build and play starships with the TrekRPGnet Space Dock book?

Thanks!

------------------
    Cool Digital Photo
    Retouching
    http://www.abetterreality.net

I have never seen the FASA ship-building book.
    I'm not sure how legal sending PDFs to you would be, but I do wish you luck in getting them (and if I were to find a set in my email inbox, I would delete the message and forget who sent it. )
    Since the works are out of print, the definition and application of "Fair use" expands a bit, but like I said I'm not sure what the law is.

As for Steve's Spacedock, while no other rules are needed to use it, you might need some to make sense of what you have. For instance, a "+1 navigational sensor rating" is fairly meaningless unless you know how it is used. I mean, is it good or is it bad? Do really good sensors give a minus to the roll, or a big plus?
    I'm basicly at that place in trying to adapt ships from FASA: I can tell you it has a "combat efficiency rating" of "184.3", and that bigger numbers seem to be better, but I have no idea how many ships with a rating of "112.5" it would take to beat it.

------------------
    You're a Starfleet Officer. "Weird" is part of the job.