Thread: ICON STARSHIP COMBAT (Multiple Actions / Multifire)

ICON STARSHIP COMBAT (Multiple Actions / Multifire)

OK,

I have finally gotten to Starship Combat for the ICON system. I have a question. It seems like the Starship Combat rules are basically the normal combat rules. I get that. In the normal rules you can take multiple actions. Can you do the same in a Starship attack? Can you fire 4 Photon Torpedoes and get a -3 on each? Or can you only use the Multifire Manuever? Can you use multiple actions with the Multifire Manuever? Can I fire 4 Multifires and get a -3 to hit with each of them? It doesn't say a limit to the number of attacks you can get in a Starship. Only says that you are limited to your spread (Torpedoes) for that launcher. A Galaxy Class Starship has a Spread of 10.

In CODA you are limited to just 2 manuevers in Starship Combat which makes it kinda simple. For ICON, I'm a little confused on multiple actions and the Multifire Manuever.
    If Matt Damon is going to be Captain Kirk, does that mean Ben Affleck is gonna be Mr. Spock?

Nevermind.

Figured it out!

Sweet site!
    If Matt Damon is going to be Captain Kirk, does that mean Ben Affleck is gonna be Mr. Spock?