Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy ending. Missing people found. Was "(serious and real) Missing persons"

Happy ending. Missing people found. Was "(serious and real) Missing persons"

Hello all,

Well, it's been a long time since I last came here - I hope everyone is well. I am no longer visiting forums these days, but I received this terrible information and I do not how to spread it as fast as possible except on forums. This is real. These are friends of mine. I actually went to highschool with Arnaud and we played RPG together, Star Wars especially. We also ran one game of Star Trek a few years back

I would like to ask you all to read this message carefully, view the pictures and spread the info any way you can. We do not know what happened to them except that their disappearance is very real. Thank you very much for your attention and help. It might make the difference we need.

KW

------------------

MISSING PERSON

WE ARE LOOKING FOR ARNAUD STEHLE AND MARITA (VIVIANE) AMPUERO!

This is no joke. They have not been seen since last Saturday, Nov. the 25th. The police has been alerted. The last thing we know is that they left their flat last Saturday in San Jose at about 14h local time and took Marita's car.

If you have seen them since last Saturday, please contact us. If you have an idea about people they may have seen by that time, please forward this e-mail to them and/or contact us.

Thank you for your help.

We apologize for the "spamming", but we are very worried and we are trying to contact every person who could help finding them.

Pictures:
    http://vincent.stehle.free.fr/wikini...1128194425.jpg
    http://vincent.stehle.free.fr/wikini...1128194434.jpg

Regards.

Contact addresses:

Vaughn Paladin
    Marita's brother in law, San Jose, California.
    E-mail: vaughn.paladin (aaaaat) focusframe.com
    Phone: +1 408 221 9077

Jean-Louis & Michelle Stehlé
    Arnaud's parents, Paris, France.
    E-mail: Jean-louis.stehle (aaaaat) wanadoo.fr
    Cell: +33 (0)675084044
    Phone: +33 (0)1 47 80 12 31

Vincent Stehlé
    Arnaud's brother, Antibes, France.
    E-mail: vincent.stehle (aaaaat) free.fr
    Cell: +33 (0)6 06 60 25 32
    Phone: +33 (0)4 93 74 34 28

Ghislain Rocheteau
    Marita's brother in law, Paris, France.
    E-mail: ghislain_rocheteau (aaaaat) hotmail.com
    Phone: +33 (0)1 55 88 16 66
    Last edited by Cpt. Lundgren; 12-14-2006 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Changed the title. /Magnus

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Expanded Spacecraft Operations, a 100+ page sourcebook for CODA Trek

Can someone sticky this?

DeviantArt Slacker MAL Support US Servicemembers
    "The Federation needs men like you, doctor. Men of conscience. Men of principle. Men who can sleep at night... You're also the reason Section Thirty-one exists -- someone has to protect men like you from a universe that doesn't share your sense of right and wrong." Sloan, Section Thirty-One

I haven't seen them, but my thoughts are with you and with those guys. Please let us know the minute you get any more information...

It's nice to see you again KW, sadly its this bad news that brings us back to us, but you surely have been missed. There is a thread about that somewhere here...

I made it a sticky... Hope it helps and that they are both found in good health.
    We came in peace, for all mankind - Apollo 11

We thank anyone in advance for any info they may have. I too knew Arnaud for almost 10 years now. He'd been living in the US since 2000, and married there last spring.

Apparently they were driving a grey Cougar; it's unclear so far whether it was a Mercury Cougar or Ford Cougar. They might have decided to go hiking on Saturday afternoon, though that's not certain. If anybody knows some possible hiking sites around San Jose, CA, that too could be useful.

The police is investigating, but it's rather hard for those of his friends who live one ocean away to wait idly...

Thanks for the stiky, Evan.
    Last edited by C5; 11-29-2006 at 08:12 AM.
    "The main difference between Trekkies and Manchester United fans is that Trekkies never trashed a train carriage. So why are the Trekkies the social outcasts?"
    Terry Pratchett

Thank you very much for your quick answers and support. We are transmitting the info as much as we can.

I would have an apparently weird request, but could someone with a World of Warcraft US account post the notice of the General boards? I seldom know of any forum with a larger traffic and I think it's more widely consulted than the databases of missing people... I'm thinking it might help spread the info a lot faster. Or maybe I'm no longer thinking straight

Thank you again. (and sorry to reappear in such dark circumstances. )

Quote Originally Posted by KillerWhale
    Thank you very much for your quick answers and support. We are transmitting the info as much as we can.

I would have an apparently weird request, but could someone with a World of Warcraft US account post the notice of the General boards? I seldom know of any forum with a larger traffic and I think it's more widely consulted than the databases of missing people... I'm thinking it might help spread the info a lot faster. Or maybe I'm no longer thinking straight

Thank you again. (and sorry to reappear in such dark circumstances. )
    If you want me to I could post this over at the forums of Mongoose Publishing.

That would be awesome Cut. Thank you so much. Do not hesitate to copy and paste the general notice I posted and spread it. Thank you!

Consider it done. It's the least I can do.

My wife and I will pray for them.

Our prayers are also with you and your loved ones.

I hope you guys find them.
    If Matt Damon is going to be Captain Kirk, does that mean Ben Affleck is gonna be Mr. Spock?

Prayers from here too. Let us know as soon as they're back.
    + &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;<

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. Psalm 144:1

Thanks to all of you for your support.

It seems their car has been found parked near a park around San Francisco. The police has been looking for them with sniffing dogs and searches will resume at dawn.
    Now all we can do is wait and hope (at least those of their friends living in Europe).
    "The main difference between Trekkies and Manchester United fans is that Trekkies never trashed a train carriage. So why are the Trekkies the social outcasts?"
    Terry Pratchett

We just got the news that they've been found alive and well, though thirsty and hungry.
    Here's the news link

Thanks all for your support through these trying days.
    Terry Pratchett

Thank you so much for all your support. Looks like we can finally breathe!! We're so happy and relieved!

Thank you again all!!

Nice to see you again KW! and I am glad this story had a happy ending!
    Ta Muchly