Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: TMP Schematics

Quote Originally Posted by somaticon View Post
    I'd be willing to have a crack at it for you
    Okay. Sounds like a plan. I'll get the ICON/SD stats done as soon as I can and post them to a new thread (don't want to hijack this one by posting stats to it). If you want, once you've got the CODA stats I can pdf them with the nicer pic for BTFF. Um, I guess I should find out if that's the preferred method of submissions, PGoodman13 any preferance?

As for why thre are no stats today, see my next post below.
    Steven "redwood973" Wood

"Man does not fail. He gives up trying."

A few years back I found a nice Loknar-class variant on line. Lost my copy of the picture (I have an embedded copy on a pdf which isn't very useful) and I can't find the ship anywhere on line.

So, thanks to TFVanguard I now have a new picture of it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Steven "redwood973" Wood

Quote Originally Posted by redwood973 View Post
    Um, I guess I should find out if that's the preferred method of submissions, PGoodman13 any preferance?
    That sounds just dandy, Redwood. Go take a gander at the starships section of the website (link in my sig), and you'll see the variety of presentations there.
    Patrick Goodman -- Tilting at Windmills

"I dare you to do better." -- Captain Christopher Pike

Beyond the Final Frontier: CODA Star Trek RPG Support

Quote Originally Posted by redwood973 View Post
    So, thanks to TFVanguard I now have a new picture of it.
    Hey, nice indeed. Maybe he'll get to a couple of my requests now, since it looks like he's getting back to the ship art....
    Patrick Goodman -- Tilting at Windmills

"I dare you to do better." -- Captain Christopher Pike

Beyond the Final Frontier: CODA Star Trek RPG Support

Quote Originally Posted by PGoodman13 View Post
    That sounds just dandy, Redwood. Go take a gander at the starships section of the website (link in my sig), and you'll see the variety of presentations there.
    Well, that's a nice collection you have going there. I've always wanted to do something with the TrekRPGNet Shipyard like what you have going there. Adding stats for as yet undone ships and adding pics to all the ships (such as those made by TFVanguard!).

Afraid I won't be able to produce a pdf that fancy;but it looks like from some of those ships somaticon submitted he'll be more than capable himself. So once I get the ICON/SD stats together I'll have to get him the better pic of the class to use for the BTFF submission.

Um, which leads to the question: somaticon which stats will you need for your conversion or will you be needing both?

Quote Originally Posted by PGoodman13
    Hey, nice indeed. Maybe he'll get to a couple of my requests now, since it looks like he's getting back to the ship art. . .
    Sorry for the misunderstanding. . .I see how my posts now were rather misleading. I was thanking and giving credit to TFVanguard for making it possible for me to make my own ships. By using his previous works and aids I was able to paste these two ships toghether using my computers paint program. But hay, maybe he'll see there is interest and activity in this thread and stop by himself with a design or two [fingers crossed].
    Steven "redwood973" Wood

it's the Star Voyager isn't it? If so I'll just need to know how many weapons and also crew compliment to begin work on the design.
    Tractor beams are not designed for sling shotting Asteroids!! "What other use is there then?" T'Pak klingon/ vulcan hybrids response to fighting in an asteriod field.