Thread: Command and Control Panels

Command and Control Panels

I recently bought a copy of the FASA 2nd edition Deluxe Star Trek game from eBay. The contents of the box were all there, and included the Starship Combat Simulator version of the ship combat game. However, there appears to be no panels for the Command and Control version of the game. Were these panels omitted from the SCS game? Or is this copy incomplete?

Allen

I can get you some panels, or design you some. I played FASA for years. I have 3 or 4 spare sets in my back closet. let me take a look tonight. I'll get back to you tomorrow.
    - LUGTrekGM

Quote Originally Posted by LUGTrekGM
    I can get you some panels, or design you some. I played FASA for years. I have 3 or 4 spare sets in my back closet. let me take a look tonight. I'll get back to you tomorrow.

Any info on this? I had a sudden memory flash and as I recall, there was a little booklet, roughly 16 pages or so, with a blank Master Control Panel, the indvidual panels for the Command and Control game, and a copy of the Firing Chart. Is this correct? I can send you postage if you have an extra copy of this and wouldn't mind parting with it, and maybe give you a couple bucks for it as well if you wish.

Allen

Yes, just found it. / them.

replied by PM
    Last edited by LUGTrekGM; 12-11-2006 at 02:18 PM.
    - LUGTrekGM