Thread: Merry Christmas to One and All

Merry Christmas to One and All

All the Joyfull wishes of the Season!

Karg

Well I hope that everyone is having a better time then I. I worked 8 hours on THU, 5 on Friday, 12 on SAT, 15 on SUN, and 12 on Christmas. Furthermore, my mother-in-law was recently admitted into a Hospice Hospital.

I can only wish/pray for a Christmas Miracle.

Maligayang Pasko!

DeviantArt Slacker MAL Support US Servicemembers
    "The Federation needs men like you, doctor. Men of conscience. Men of principle. Men who can sleep at night... You're also the reason Section Thirty-one exists -- someone has to protect men like you from a universe that doesn't share your sense of right and wrong." Sloan, Section Thirty-One

I wish you a great christmas time as well, including those who do not celebrate christmas but still have it a holiday.
    Those who are currently in troubled times, I wish you strength and at least some time of joy and a moment to forget the worries and trouble. Trust that better times will come again - after all nothing lasts forever.
    I wish that we will have a more peaceful year in 2007 and hope that we will make some important steps towards more unity and cooperation and learn that survival will only work together.
    Last but certainly not least I wish the best to all those who used to be part of this forum but no longer are and are sincerely missed. I hope you have a great christmas time as well and that we will see - or better - read you again here in the future.
    Have a nice christmas whereever you are!
    We came in peace, for all mankind - Apollo 11

A very merry christmas to all of you and I second the post that Evan made just before me. I couldn't have said it any better, so I'm not even going to try.

Merry christmas (or whatever you call it ) to all.
    "The main difference between Trekkies and Manchester United fans is that Trekkies never trashed a train carriage. So why are the Trekkies the social outcasts?"
    Terry Pratchett

GOD JUL!

To all of you, where ever you are: Be it far from home serving in the armed forces, or at home trapped with relatives you only see once a year (for good reason);

Here's to a Merry Christmas to everyone!

Happy Christmas to one and all! Don't ask me about last week, that was a BAD week, but here's hoping it'll get better!
    Ta Muchly

Quote Originally Posted by Tobian
    Happy Christmas to one and all! Don't ask me about last week, that was a BAD week, but here's hoping it'll get better!

We shall all pray that it shall. Hopefully that helps.

DeviantArt Slacker MAL Support US Servicemembers
    "The Federation needs men like you, doctor. Men of conscience. Men of principle. Men who can sleep at night... You're also the reason Section Thirty-one exists -- someone has to protect men like you from a universe that doesn't share your sense of right and wrong." Sloan, Section Thirty-One

Parked within 10 feet of 29 degrees, 57' N, 90 degrees, 8' W. Did I mention my new phone has GPS?
    "If it ain't the Devil's music, you ain't doin' it right" -- Chris Thomas King

"C makes for an awfully long lever." - H. Beam Piper