Thread: Personal Up-Dates (Moved Posts)

Sorry still here, just really ill at this time.

I have an infection in my jaw from a tooth.
    The history: Cracked a molar while eating dinner, called the dentist the next morning. In the 3 days it took while waiting to see the dentist, the tooth abscessed, and went fully infected. Showed up thermally active (no idea what my temp was), I was put on a cocktail of pain killers and antibiotics for two weeks before any work would or could be done. Required oral surgery after that anyway, and now the infection has returned (lets just say there has been a wonderful taste in my mouth for nearly a month) threatening the next tooth.

The big concern however is whether the infection reached my central nervous system or brain. It could just as likely be temp related as I did spike at 106F (41C) more than once during this. I'm still having trouble focusing my thoughts.

Unless there is an immediate need to punish each other, I'd like to hold this back for a while.
    Phoenix...

"I'm not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity,
    but maybe we should just remove all the safety lables and let nature take it's course"

"A Place For Everything & Nothing In It's Place"

I am sorry, I didn't know.

Take your time, get better. Health above all.

DeviantArt Slacker MAL Support US Servicemembers
    "The Federation needs men like you, doctor. Men of conscience. Men of principle. Men who can sleep at night... You're also the reason Section Thirty-one exists -- someone has to protect men like you from a universe that doesn't share your sense of right and wrong." Sloan, Section Thirty-One

No need to be sorry, I didn't let anyone here know. I'm actually feeling quite good right now.

As far as time: I just need enough time each day, away from the meds that keep knocking me out (Percocet... wooow maaannn).
    Phoenix...

but maybe we should just remove all the safety lables and let nature take it's course"

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix
    No need to be sorry, I didn't let anyone here know. I'm actually feeling quite good right now.

As far as time: I just need enough time each day, away from the meds that keep knocking me out (Percocet... wooow maaannn).

Good stuff no? I was on it after my surgery back in OCT . . . have you had difficulty with regurgitation? I did . . . be careful what you eat.

"The Federation needs men like you, doctor. Men of conscience. Men of principle. Men who can sleep at night... You're also the reason Section Thirty-one exists -- someone has to protect men like you from a universe that doesn't share your sense of right and wrong." Sloan, Section Thirty-One

Only once so far, it was on an empty stomach.
    Phoenix...

All I have to say is get ready for alot more . . . it is one of the known side effects

http://www.drugs.com/percocet.html
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxycodone

It's been a while since we had any updates, Phoenix, whats the status with the Simulation?

My Status = Recovering, didn't have any other issues with the meds (beyond a lingering bad taste in my mouth)
    Simulation Status = Begging (via PM's) for a few more players...

As it sits we have the following persons:
    Captain Otto (You)
    ImperialOne
    JALU3
    Phoenix (me)

Spectre as a non-player secretary (because my typing is BAD).

I would like to have one more player so we can have equal teams (not required, it would just be nice)
    Phoenix...