Thread: New Serenity Ornament Flying

New Serenity Ornament Flying

New Serenity Ornament Flying
    Dark Horse Deluxe, the merchandise division of Dark Horse Comics, will release a limited-edition variant ornament based on the 2005 SF movie Serenity. Titled "Serenity in Disguise," the ornament depicts the ship as it looks when the crew finds it necessary to alter its appearance in order to pass as one of the evil Reavers' ships.
    http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...d=39281&type=0

Well, better late than never, though we could have one of them on our trees THIS Christmas!

*calms down*

So, what's the best way to make ornaments out of Star Wars starship minis?
    Anyhoo, just some random thoughts...

"My philosophy is 'you don't need me to tell you how to play -- I'll just provide some rules and ideas to use and get out of your way.'"
    -- Monte Cook

"Min/Maxing and munchkinism aren't problems with the game: they're problems with the players."
    -- excerpt from Guardians of Order's Role-Playing Game Manifesto

A GENERATION KIKAIDA fan

DISCLAIMER: I Am Not A Lawyer

Parked within 10 feet of 29 degrees, 57' N, 90 degrees, 8' W. Did I mention my new phone has GPS?

Talking

Because there's nothing that says "yuletide" like a ship made to look like it's being used by space-cannabals...
    "If it ain't the Devil's music, you ain't doin' it right" -- Chris Thomas King

"C makes for an awfully long lever." - H. Beam Piper

Because there's nothing that says "yuletide" like a ship made to look like it's being used by space-cannabals...
    ROTFLMREO

And we're currently playing Serenity, too!

Tune in to the cortex for a special broadwave of "How the Reaver Stole Christmas." It's especially heartwarming at the end, when the Reaver himself even carved the roast Jayne.
    + &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;<

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. Psalm 144:1