Thread: Has anybody heard about a new Star Trek Miniature game coming out???

Has anybody heard about a new Star Trek Miniature game coming out???

Heard a rumor this week from my FLC/GS that a customer said he read in Scrye Magazine that a new Game company is putting out a Star Trek Starship Miniatures Game.

Has anyone else heard/ read about this?

There has been rumors that Mongoose Publishing was trying to get their hands on the rights to produce a Star Trek version of their Babylon 5space battle tabletop game called "A Call To Arms" or short ACTA. Would be fun, but honestly I don't think that it's going to happen. ACTA is a fine game though, as far as I know.

There have been rumours as well, that the company might try to get their hands on either the Trek or the LotR RPG license. But in my oppinion that was just wishful thinking on some fans' part. Although I'd say that given their huge publishing history with licensed stuff like Babylon 5 and now RuneQuest, they would put out a lot of material as soon as the ink would have been put under the contract. It could be a new era for Trek roleplaying.

Yep i heard this rumor too. As far as I know, this is a new rumor, the game company in question was mentioned as being new. Mongoose has been around for a few years.

I have "A Call to Arms" & it is a good game

Rich

Quote Originally Posted by Karg

I have "A Call to Arms" & it is a good game

Rich
    I have the first edition box and some additional counters but nobody to play it with. So that's where my "as far as I know" came from