Thread: Anyone see "Heroes" this week 2/5/07 with George Takei?

Anyone see "Heroes" this week 2/5/07 with George Takei?

Did anybody catch this weeks episode.. Spoiler Below.

In the scene with Hiro & his Father (Guest George Takei) at Port Washington, LI, NY (Which is close to my home BTW) Hiro's father get into his limo and the license plate on it says ' NCC-1701"

Pretty Cool

Salinas, Calif., USA (a Chiefs fan in an unholy land)
    Yup, I saw that. Very cool.
    Davy Jones

"Frightened? My dear, you are looking at a man who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom, and chuckled at catastrophe! I was petrified."
    -- The Wizard of Oz

LOL! Saw the episode, but didn't notice the lisence plate. Loved how they subtitled the <gulp> however.

I'm curious how much Takei's character is going to be involved in the plot, and if he's going to have powers. Don't know how to do that thing you did to hide the spoiler, so I won't speculate here. Would be cool though.

I'm really into the show. Don't know if it or BSG is my favorite current show right now.
    KIRK: The.. away team.. will.. consist of.. Myself.. Dr. McCoy.. Mr. Spock.. and.. Ensign Freddy
    ENSIGN FREDDY: Oh &@$%

A friend of mine told me to look for it, so I was warned. Quite cool indeed.

Really love that show, and I hope we'll see more of Hiro's family, and not as just another way to sidetrack him for an episode
    "The main difference between Trekkies and Manchester United fans is that Trekkies never trashed a train carriage. So why are the Trekkies the social outcasts?"
    Terry Pratchett