Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sky Princes Of Orion

You know, it's been over a year, and I've checked S. John Ross' site on and off since then, but still I've yet to see Deidre Brooks' movie era material...

I don't know if the talented Mr. Ross actually still cruises the Trek RPG forums, but if he does, I hope that he sees this post and remembers where that stuff is so that he can post it and we can all see it.

mactavish out.
    Our country's past progress has been the result, not of the mass mind applying average intelligence to the problems of the day, but of the brilliance and dedication of wise individuals who applied their wisdom to advance the freedom and the material well-being of all of our people.

-Conscience of a Conservative, Barry Goldwater

I think this one got forgotten !

Perhaps I can ressurrect this thread? I'm interested in a TOS-era or pre-TOS Pike-era campaign and the Sky Princes material would be really cool to see. I found some dead links on SJohn's site. Anybody have any ideas?

I've put up a little material on Orions, updated for Enterprise, on my page... Click on the Triangle tab, then select the Turnstile section...

http://www.coldnorth.com/owen/game/s...0sun/index.htm

Quote Originally Posted by HeirophantX View Post
    Perhaps I can ressurrect this thread? I'm interested in a TOS-era or pre-TOS Pike-era campaign and the Sky Princes material would be really cool to see. I found some dead links on SJohn's site. Anybody have any ideas?
    Ressurect away ! This stuff looked good. Got my hopes up for more after the first batch.