Thread: What was the name of the system...

What was the name of the system...

in the Romulan Neutral Zone, that according to the LUG Romulan Box, the Romulan bombed into oblivioin before the Federation fleet arrived? Was it Tomed? Was it something else? Can't remember right now and don't have my box at hand...

You might be thinking of the Tomed Incident in 2311. But Starfleet had ship there already, cloaked Federation reinforcements arrived after intense fighting.
    Phoenix...

"I'm not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity,
    but maybe we should just remove all the safety lables and let nature take it's course"

"A Place For Everything & Nothing In It's Place"

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix
    You might be thinking of the Tomed Incident in 2311. But Starfleet had ship there already, cloaked Federation reinforcements arrived after intense fighting.
    Tomed, that's it! Thanks a bunch.

Or, perhaps you're thinking of the first (or last, I forget which - both encounters in the same system anyhow) encounter of the Earth-Romulan war, where according to LUG, the Romulans bombed the surface of Cheron prior to engaging the Earth forces in battle.

Quote Originally Posted by TorItara
    Or, perhaps you're thinking of the first (or last, I forget which - both encounters in the same system anyhow) encounter of the Earth-Romulan war, where according to LUG, the Romulans bombed the surface of Cheron prior to engaging the Earth forces in battle.
    Now I'm confused again. But doesn't Tomad have an on screen mention? Than it would be most likely Cheron. I have the feeling it was the Cheron mystery I'm talking about... Not sure though...

Quote Originally Posted by Cut
    Now I'm confused again. But doesn't Tomad have an on screen mention? Than it would be most likely Cheron. I have the feeling it was the Cheron mystery I'm talking about... Not sure though...
    If I remember correctly, it was the "The Neutral Zone" episode, that Riker said something about the "Tomed Incident".

Episode: The Neutral Zone, No 126; first aired on May 16, 1988; directed by James L. Conway, written by Maurice Hurley, story by Deborah McIntyre and Mona Glee.

Quote Originally Posted by Chabit Rane
    If I remember correctly, it was the "The Neutral Zone" episode, that Riker said something about the "Tomed Incident".
    Cheron it is, then, I feel more and more sure!

But I thought Cheron was destroyed by Lokai and Bele's people blowing each other up.

Or was that the OTHER Cheron?
    "It's hard being an evil genius when everybody else is so stupid" -- Quantum Crook

For some hours I consider "Chevron" but then I seemed to remember that is a term from Stargate, isn't it? In the dailing process?! I will have to go through my LUG stuff and clear things up. Will post again here

DeviantArt Slacker MAL Support US Servicemembers
    "The Federation needs men like you, doctor. Men of conscience. Men of principle. Men who can sleep at night... You're also the reason Section Thirty-one exists -- someone has to protect men like you from a universe that doesn't share your sense of right and wrong." Sloan, Section Thirty-One