Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Online Starship Record Sheets

Hey Patrick,

The Columbia character sheet is the starship in our game, but I sampled it for everyone to see the sheets.

Anyway, what you need to do:

1) Create a login and password at the site - RPG Profiler
    2) Go to the Characters (link on left-hand side)
    3) You may need to scroll down, but you will see an input field to enter a character/starship name and then a drop down menu
    4) Enter the name and choose CODA: Starship on the drop down
    5) The next screen that comes up will be a screen that shows you your starship's URL
    6) Click on that link and it will take you to the blank sheet
    7) Fill it in as time allows, but click save at the bottom for any changes you want to keep
    8) Once saved, it will take you back to the Profiler screen which should list all your characters on the left-hand side and all Campaigns you are either in or running.

If you need any other help let me know.

Tomcat

Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
    Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦○○] Dmg 9/11 | Edge 8 | Injury 16/18
    Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane, Foe-slaying
    Shadow bane, Skirmisher

Is there a way to get an offline version of that? I tried just saving the file but it wasn't editable after...
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

Hey TK - I don't know anyway to have an offline version of the software. Although I created the sheets, I am not that adept at the inner workings of the software that I got from Sourceforge.

What you can do is generate a character sheet and leave all data blank. That done, print it as a PDF and then use the forms tools to make it interactive.

To do so you must set the page layout as follows:

1. First do a print preview of the character sheet page
    2. Set the top and side margins to .25, the bottom margin you may need to adjust to make sure the sheet is just three pages and no section spills to the next page (range of .25 to .75).
    3. Turn off the Header/Footer if you prefer.
    4. Just so you know, I generated these sheets using Internet Explorer as my web browser so I cannot guarantee the same results above using Firefox, or any other browser software.

You now should have a neat 2 page print out of the sheet.

If you experience any difficulties, let me know.

Tomcat
    Last edited by Tomcat; 03-16-2008 at 08:48 AM.

Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
    Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦○○] Dmg 9/11 | Edge 8 | Injury 16/18
    Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane, Foe-slaying
    Shadow bane, Skirmisher