Thread: PADD Props

PADD Props

Not had chance to incorporate them into the Star Trek game yet but these are the PADD handouts I've created for 'distributing' information.

If anyone wants to host PDF versions of these I'll quite happily e-mail them.

what are you a doctor or a graphic artist!? Looks great, I'm going to print them out on Matte paper tog et them some strength to it. Great work!

7 of 11
    7 of 11
    Bored of Borg?
    Try the new Species 8472!
    Hard to kill, Harder to find!

Very cool, though they could use being a much higher resolution for printing out!
    Ta Muchly

Quote Originally Posted by Tobian
    Very cool, though they could use being a much higher resolution for printing out!
    The PDF version's of much higher resolution! No one's offered to host the file(s) yet so there's not a lot I can do about giving everyone access to them.

Regarding hosting of PADD.pdf

You might try sending a PM to Owen E Oulton on these boards.

He is the Webmaster of Memory Icon and as your PADD handouts are not system specific they might just find a home there as so many other helpful and handy things Star Trek!

I'll 'comm relay' them over their straight away then!

Quote Originally Posted by Silverback
    I'll 'comm relay' them over their straight away then!
    Let us know, please, if they find a home there, so that we can start downloading them immediately

Quote Originally Posted by Cut
    Let us know, please, if they find a home there, so that we can start downloading them immediately
    Owen should've received them by now. Whether he hosts them or not is an entirely different matter.

Got 'em yesterday. Have not yet had a chance to check out the .PDF, but assuming everything works, I will put them up on Memory: ICON.

Quote Originally Posted by Owen E Oulton
    Got 'em yesterday. Have not yet had a chance to check out the .PDF, but assuming everything works, I will put them up on Memory: ICON.
    That'd be great!

Nice to see that Owen has kindly hosted the file on Memory Icon. You can get them from the Play Aids: Equipment section.